Esteemed Contributor

Wow that ruined that room entirely. 

Honored Contributor

I kind of love it!  I think I might have stopped before they the upper moulding in the foreground.

Honored Contributor

I love the shade of green used here, but I would have stopped at the wall....Beautiful room!

Respected Contributor

NOPE

Honored Contributor

It's unique, artsy and the kids would like it.  No reason not to as far as I can see.  I like to see things that are different and very personal--and whimsical sometimes.  And this doesn't bother me especially. 

I like the green color.  I am not horrified or shocked by it.  I have to smile looking at it. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

May be an image of living room

I love color, but I don't think I could do this in my home.  Perhaps in a classroom, if I were able to paint...

@lolakimono 

When money is no object and imagination is lacking, or either you have done all you can imagine and all that everyone else has imagined, what else is left but an insane-looking streak in the middle of your house?

Respected Contributor

I actually like it.  It brings a breath of youthfulness to an otherwise old stuffy formal room of Yester-year.

The color is great and yet neutral.

It is just paint.  

Why be standard when you can have fun and personality.

Honored Contributor

Outside of the little girl there isn't a thing in this room I like.  Mostly dislike the ceiling.