Esteemed Contributor

I really like it. The only thing I would change is the cabinet with the glass. I would not put that in my kitchen because that would require me to decorate the cabinet for show. That would be wasted space for me, not practical.

Occasional Contributor

I think it is just Beautiful. Joe's Wife.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it looks great what an improvement. The only thing I would change is the floor I think wood would look great, and be a contrast the room needs.

I have white in the kitchen and it doesn't get greasy at all. i use my exhaust fan whenever cooking,so I don't have problem. I love the white and stainless combination it is so bright and clean looking.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of the flooring or the rugs and really dislike when refrigerators stick out further than the cabinetry. Otherwise I think the outcome is a very attractive facelift.

Trusted Contributor

If on a small budget I think it looks great! So clean looking. I do not like sinks in the middle of an island but it was there already. They just painted the island, did not change it out.

If I could just freshen up my kitchen with paint I would. I need a countertop and, at the very least, new cabinet doors and new appliances. I really do not like the new appliances they make today. They all seem so cheap unless you go up into the thousands.

My neighbors just did a complete kitchen reno and it cost them $30,000! They did not go high end stuff either, but they did take it down to the studs and redo the whole thing. That is a bill I would not want.

Someone asked "where is the stove", and it looks like a cooktop in the corner againt the brick wall in the old kitchen, but they replaced the top with what looks to me like stainless steel, so it is not as obvious as the older cooktop.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice refresh on a budget, looks bright and clean. I like white cabinets but would not have painted the brick. 

Honored Contributor

I  like the after but would never paint over brick or stone (I know I say that all the time).

Trusted Contributor

I think the after is a huge improvement.  If they were on a budget, they got the most bang for the buck with the paint and changing out the cabinet hardware.  Nicely done! 

Respected Contributor

Clean and bright!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I think they did a nice job of updating on a budget.  The dated raised panel cabinets look much better in white, and the brick looks much better painted.  Granted there are other things that could use improvement, but the new kitchen doesn't scream "dated!!!"