Respected Contributor
What is your favorite color for the inside of your home. Mine is bland to many. Mine is egg shell.
Valued Contributor

@Brisky, me too.  Mine is antique white.  I love a light monochromatic look with touches of color.  It looks elegant to me.

Respected Contributor
I think so too! I do like a very light grey too.
Honored Contributor

Mine, which I've used in my last 2 houses as well as the one I've lived in for almost 20 years, is a very pale peachy pink that looks beige at times depending on the light.  My mom liked it so much she used it in her house too.  It goes well with Southwest pastels.  I have an accent wall in mauve that is the exact shade our mountains become at sunset.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Kachina, I think we live fairly close. Sounds pretty.
Esteemed Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
What is your favorite color for the inside of your home. Mine is bland to many. Mine is egg shell.

@Brisky that’s my color too .... I love light colored walls ... it makes the rooms look bigger 😄

Esteemed Contributor

I have an accent wall in main rooms, otherwise white ceilings and very light sand walls.  Bedrooms are colorful.

Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:
Kachina, I think we live fairly close. Sounds pretty.

@Brisky   Interesting.  Where are you?  I'm in Rio Rancho.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The entire interior of my home is chamois, which I really love!

Honored Contributor

Re: Paint color

[ Edited ]

Recently my home was painted....I've never been so happy and at peace with the colors.  It was a daunting process....many, many samples in large swatches on the walls over time.  The whole house has been done in very similar shades of  beautiful light warm taupey grey.  It is so soothing...I'm so happy!