Honored Contributor

Haven't seen you on here much lately! Hoping everything is ok with you and yours.

@lucymo

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Haven't seen you on here much lately! Hoping everything is ok with you and yours.

@lucymo

@Mominohio  Hi, thanks for your concern and well wishes.  We are dealing with some medical issues, (DH) and I'm not on here very much.  I do try to read some of the post though so I know a little of what's going on with you guys. I see that the buying bug is still alive and well with the TSV Windsor lanterns.  I hope to get my bronze one that I ordered on the 'ships 2-6' waitlist but as of today it is still showing waitlist.  So, it didn't ship when they said, not that I'm surprised. 

My DH was in a motor vehicle accident last week, totaled his truck so I've been looking around to replace that.  No injuries, thank the Lord. 

I'll be back on one of these days.  DH has a medical procedure on Thursday so we will be gone for a little while.  Keep posting and I'll read what you've found for us to drool over. I'll never give that up even though I say I am downsizing, I'm just making room for the new stuff that I can't live without.  lol

I really appreciate that you find interesting threads to keep our forums going.  It will soon be 'Bunny Brigade' time and I sure want to have everything ready for that.  Things are looking up for us and I think we're going to be fine very soon.  Thanks again, my friend, for your heartfelt wishes, you are a very special lady to me.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@lucymo

@Mominohio  Hi, thanks for your concern and well wishes.  We are dealing with some medical issues, (DH) and I'm not on here very much.  I do try to read some of the post though so I know a little of what's going on with you guys. I see that the buying bug is still alive and well with the TSV Windsor lanterns.  I hope to get my bronze one that I ordered on the 'ships 2-6' waitlist but as of today it is still showing waitlist.  So, it didn't ship when they said, not that I'm surprised. 

My DH was in a motor vehicle accident last week, totaled his truck so I've been looking around to replace that.  No injuries, thank the Lord. 

I'll be back on one of these days.  DH has a medical procedure on Thursday so we will be gone for a little while.  Keep posting and I'll read what you've found for us to drool over. I'll never give that up even though I say I am downsizing, I'm just making room for the new stuff that I can't live without.  lol

I really appreciate that you find interesting threads to keep our forums going.  It will soon be 'Bunny Brigade' time and I sure want to have everything ready for that.  Things are looking up for us and I think we're going to be fine very soon.  Thanks again, my friend, for your heartfelt wishes, you are a very special lady to me.

@lucymo  So glad your DH was not injured, a miracle!   I hope everything works out well. Smiley Happy  Lots of rain here, so have begun taking down the Christmas decor, what a challenge finding a place for everything that wasn't here last year, lol, just hope I can remember where everything is, another challenge. Smiley Happy

I was able to weed one day, and it felt so good, breathing air instead of a stuffy house, that decided me to get going on the Christmas things.  I figure by the time I am through, it will be mid March, just in time for Spring decor, going to skip Easter decor this year, but will put out bunnies and other critters. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo

Oh no! I hope hubby doesn't suffer any after effects from his accident! What is it lately? My son totaled his truck a week ago Friday, icy roads! He's ok too, but what a mess!

Safe travels for your appointments and procedures, and get back with us soon with some bunny pictures! It's not the same here without your enabling!

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm so sorry for what you're going through right now.  Just wanted to say hang in there, and post when you can or feel like it. Heart

Valued Contributor

iGod Bess you and your family, and in my prayers!

Respected Contributor

@lucymo, so glad to hear no injuries.  It's nice to know us forum friends can be your escape when dealing with challenges; knowing so many of us truly care!  Best of luck to you.