Trusted Contributor

Paging The Jim Shore Witch Fans

I seem to remember a month or so back that some of the posters were going to have a witch-contest displaying all your Jim Shore (as well as other) witches. I just recently started collecting Jim's witches so I don't have too many but I was so looking forward to seeing what everyone had. I don't think I missed it but hope that those of you who have an extensive collection still feel like snapping some pics and sharing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging The Jim Shore Witch Fans

You are correct on the Witchathon! DS has promised to help me post my girls & I'm hoping within this week. I think JS is amazing when it comes to his witches. I promise you, your collection will grow as you find that certain charm he invokes in the witches you take a shine to. I'm sad that Halloween is fast approaching & Fall will soon be Winter, meaning it will be time to put them away until next year.
Trusted Contributor

Can't wait to see all of your displays for your JS witches. I didn't even get my witches out this year since we would be gone and not be able to enjoy them that long.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Can't wait to see all of your displays for your JS witches. I didn't even get my witches out this year since we would be gone and not be able to enjoy them that long.

JPC

That's a shame that you don't have your witches out. You need to at least pull out a few just to look at them. Then after next week, out comes the harvest/Thanksgiving stuff. I get to find my JS pilgrims, etc. Of course, I will be heartbroken to put away my Zombie witch and the W icked Ride. I've had them out since the middle of September. The JS pumpkins can stay but the JS black cats and bats have to go too. Smiley Sad

Contributor

Hi all!! Just found this post--hope it's from this year! I got do discouraged by the new forum design I hav not been here much. Bit JS witch talk will bring me out if hiding!

Have u all posted your pics yet? Luv to see

I just ordered the Candy Corn witch as my new addition fr this year. ANYONE ELSE BUYING??
Contributor

BTW--big HELLO to BTS JPC and MTH! Hav missed u all!!
Contributor

Next up will be the JS Zombie witch fr 2015. Tried to post a pic but not possible.
Trusted Contributor

@whitelinen78 wrote:
Next up will be the JS Zombie witch fr 2015. Tried to post a pic but not possible.

@whitelinen78  Hi WL: Thanks for the shout out.  I love that zombie witch. I saw it a while ago on JS's website.  So glad you resurrected this forum.  I think it was started last October, but it certainly fits for right now and I don't know of anyone who has posted any witch pics yet.  I can't even believe you found it. I can't find anything on this new forum.  Was JS on the Q recently?    I

Trusted Contributor

whitelinen, I also ordered the Candy Corn witch.  I had to since I'm sure Jim Shore made it just for me since I've sent him numerous request for a witch dressed in orange or purple. In MY mind he made it just for me. LOL  Still waiting for the witch dressed in white.

I usually have my witches out on Sept. 1st, but last couple months have been so busy, I haven't had time.  Plus my big 6' kitchen box window where I use to display them has been replaced with a regular window, so it's like their home was taken away.  I sure had fun decorating that window.

Super Contributor

I am in the same boat as @Just Plain Crazy ! I decorated more fall this year and didn't get the out - now I am missing them - maybe next year I will be more motivated to get them out!