Respected Contributor

Bopper, I moved our dec chat to this thread.

Bopper, I ordered two lamps: accent lamp H166439 and table lamp H164317. They're two different patterns, but I think the accent lamp h166439 matches H164317 well enough. It looks like the background color of the lamps I chose is a little different, but they're close. Besides, I like the table lamp I chose better than the matching table lamp.

I've already had one friend tell me that Tiffany-style doesn't fit iwth the kind of furniture I have, but I need color and I love these so I'm getting 'em anyway!

I spent several hours looking at the photos and running the videos side by side to be sure that these two will will OK together (in different places in the room). I think they coordinate well. Yes?

Later, I realized the table I want to put the table lamp on isn't visible table from the sofa. And, across from the sofa is a wall that needs something tall; there I have an oak trunk with a round top--can't put a table lamp there. Then it hit me--switch the two pieces! The table is now on the wall where I'll put the table lamp. The oak trunk is on the wall you can't see from the sofa. Brilliant. Moving them made quite a bit of difference...the table is deeper back to front, whereas the trunk was the same depth as the other things on that wall. That wall looked weird, things all about the same size (and similar color, actually) lined up there. The table is deeper and a darker color, I think that wall looks better with the table there instead of the trunk. Now, if I only had the lamp!