Esteemed Contributor

PIER ONE...again!!!!!! 30% off HARVEST...other sales too!

Amazing buys!!!!!!..most things are already discounted and the additional 30% off paid for my shipping! So many lovely things..and I'll keep these items out until Christmas..! Just be warned..Truck items too!!!! Enjoy!!!! HeartWoman Happy

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: PIER ONE...again!!!!!! 30% off HARVEST...other sales too!

Love Pier One.  I was just looking at the website yesterday.  Glad to see them start the sale before the holiday.  They usually drag it out until months later.  Thanks for the heads up, I was able to use a gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket.  🎃🍁🌾🍂🍃

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Love Pier One.  I was just looking at the website yesterday.  Glad to see them start the sale before the holiday.  They usually drag it out until months later.  Thanks for the heads up, I was able to use a gift card that was burning a hole in my pocket.  🎃🍁🌾🍂🍃

Yay!!!!!!! Don't ya love it! I was on the phone to customer service about an order..and we chatted for quite a while...lol! She told me alot of peeps are addicted to Pier One..I know I am! Heart

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I visited the site, filled up my cart, then walked away.  I love the sale.  I love some of the items.  I don't need to buy anything at any price.  Thanks for letting me have some fun this morning, though, browsing through the goodies.

Honored Contributor

I am waiting for the Christmas sale before Christmas so I can get my bottle diffuser with sticks and tree scent.  Pier One has really raised their prices especially on their furniture which is not that great to begin with.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am waiting for the Christmas sale before Christmas so I can get my bottle diffuser with sticks and tree scent.  Pier One has really raised their prices especially on their furniture which is not that great to begin with.

@Katcat1 Many of the Christmas items are on sale as buy-one-get-one.  Unfortunately, that means you need to buy two.

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 Many of the Christmas items are on sale as buy-one-get-one.  Unfortunately, that means you need to buy two.

@Marsha2003

Well, I got 6 of my snowflake plates because they were exactly what I wanted. And I had to get this darling little santa. He was very reasonably priced at $17. Just checked my order and for some reason I was charged 13.41 for the santa. Don't know why.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Marsha2003

Well, I got 6 of my snowflake plates because they were exactly what I wanted. And I had to get this darling little santa. He was very reasonably priced at $17. Just checked my order and for some reason I was charged 13.41 for the santa. Don't know why.

LOVE the plates..so pretty..and the Santa too..I have a collection of Santa's...he looks like a woodland Santa! I love this time of year..! Heart

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003  Read what you wrote buy one get one so you have to buy two does not make sense.  What's up?  I will go and check out tomorrow.  Hope the sale is still on.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

My problem is, that I love this store tooooooo much.. I should be banned from going there, but, it's too hard to resist .. Smiley Wink