Respected Contributor

I am a huge fan of Royal Palace rugs from QVC. I have at least 8 various designs throughout my home & have had them for years.  I would check out what they have here as well.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you @chi5925.  I've been really comparing prices today and have noticed that Overstock is much less expensive (by at least $100) than Rugs USA for the exact same rug.  I'm glad that you've been so pleased with Overstock.  I'm narrowing down my choices, but it's very hard!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

i too have a rug set from Royal Palace that is still looking nearly new after 10 years.

If you're looking for contemporary, the Company Store has good rugs too - albeit a little more expensive.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the tip about The Company Store sandraskates.  I'm looking for contemporary or transitional rugs.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

A place that I have had great success with is Rue La La.  I have purchased a ton from them including rugs and always a great success (I just had an electrician install a light fixture for me and he was impressed with the price that I paid for the quality of the product).

Their customer service is top notch.  The very first thing I ordered from them arrived broken and they couldn't have been nicer.  They just refunded my money, didn't even ask to have it returned or have me send picture of the damage or anything.

They are one of those sites that only offer things for limited amounts of time so you need to check in pretty much every day if you are looking for something specific.  I had to turn off my alerts as I was buying waaaaay too much from them . . . Smiley Happy

I also love Overstock and would highly recommend them as well as I have been ordering from them for decades and have never been disappointed.  I ordered a rug from them a while ago and the color was not what I was hoping for (it is a grey rug that can be tough to order online).  Overstock was willing to take it back but I decided to keep it and made it work in another room as I truly love the rug and the quality was outstanding for the price.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the endorsements @momtochloe.  I have a $40 credit at Rue La La for referring people to them.  Actually, the rug that I'm replacing came from there.  It just didn't work in my bedroom anymore.  I'll go look at their rugs again.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Overstock and Rugs USA

[ Edited ]

I ordered a rug from Overstock today for my bedroom.  It's the first one that I found that I liked, and I kept going back to it (although I looked at hundreds).  It should be here on Thursday.  My only hesitation was that it's wool, and I don't want to have to vacuum every day for a year or two!

I'm excited to be getting it so quickly.

Hand-hooked-Miff-Ivory-Blue-Wool-Rug-53-x-83-L12401274.jpg

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I'm going to order a rug for my bedroom.  I would rather order than buy locally, because I would need help getting it to my car and in the house if I bought it in town.  I'm looking at Overstock and Rugs USA.  I've never bought from either place.  Has anyone ever bought from either place?  How long before they ship your order?  Are there any other great places to buy rugs that aren't too expensive?

NickNack, before you order any rug online, please check out eSale Rugs.  They are wonderful to work with, free shipping and free returns.  They have a huge inventory.  I ordered from them one time and unfortunately had to return the two rugs, but they arranged the free pick up from my home.  I would definitely order from them again and have my eye on several rugs.

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister  I ordered my bedroom rug yesterday from Overstock.  I need a new rug for my living room, too, though, and will bookmark eSale Rugs right now.  Thank you for the information.  That's wonderful that they'll arrange a pick up.  I was wondering if Overstock would do that.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I'm going to order a rug for my bedroom.  I would rather order than buy locally, because I would need help getting it to my car and in the house if I bought it in town.  I'm looking at Overstock and Rugs USA.  I've never bought from either place.  Has anyone ever bought from either place?  How long before they ship your order?  Are there any other great places to buy rugs that aren't too expensive?

NickNack, before you order any rug online, please check out eSale Rugs.  They are wonderful to work with, free shipping and free returns.  They have a huge inventory.  I ordered from them one time and unfortunately had to return the two rugs, but they arranged the free pick up from my home.  I would definitely order from them again and have my eye on several rugs.

Oh @Big Sister I so wish I had known about this site when I was pulling some things together for my home as they have lovely things and great prices.  I have bookmarked the site just in case I need a rug but that is one great site!