Honored Contributor

I would put that in our sunroom with only one modification. No table - A raised three stool bar would go in the corner of of our room.

Honored Contributor

I like the furniture but not the tables. I'd prefer a bit more color maybe in a couple of the pillows. Love all the greenery. 

Honored Contributor

That looks like a very spacious porch and can accommodate the furniture shown.  As long as it is comfortable and  easy to get up from , it's a go for me!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Well I live in southern Arizona which is warm (or hot!) most of the time. But the dust, wind, beating sun! I won't buy anything like that until we enclose our back patio. Then, maybe.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 This outdoor seating is easy on the eyes but would take on a green hue at my house due to heavy pollen.  My car has been washed 2x this week and now has a new blanket of pollen settled on it.  That being said, I do love the patio furnishings!

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1Very nice and inviting for drinks on a hot, sultry, summer evening. I would have to get some red in there. Maybe even just red lanterns instead of the black.

Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

Very Pretty and cozy!  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown