Honored Contributor

Oh, to live in a warm climate year round so you don't have to bring this furniture in.  The black & white throw pillows add the pop but if you have too many you can't sit!  lol  The off white furniture is for adults only.

Chatham Wood

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

This is very nice.  Like everything about it.  The coffee table, color scheme, tan accents to offset the black n white.  Classy and lovely!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

The furniturelooks great with all the green surrounding the seating area!

Honored Contributor

That's so inviting!  Makes me envious!  I'd love to be out there right now.  We are currently back in a cold, wet snap....

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I live in a warm climate and cushioned furniture like this set does not do well outside exposed to rain and humidity. Cushions quickly become soiled with pollen and mildew, even Sunbrella fabrics although Sunbrella holds up much better than polyester. I see magazine photos of extravagant outdoor seating with pillows, drapery, lamps etc. always thinking....what do those people do when it storms?  Do they haul all that stuff inside every night and haul it back out every morning?  Most of us here in FL have the simple sling type furniture outside because it rains daily from June to Oct. and humidity is a bear. 

Esteemed Contributor

So nice when people have the space for all of this.  So inviting!  Love it.

Honored Contributor

Just beautiful and yes absolutely just for adults, and even then I would be fearful of someone spilling wine...lol!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like the style & color; however, I'd change the color for something more colorful & probably wouldn't include the pillows.  When not in use, I think we'd need to cover the set though often due to pollen, birds, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Outdoor Patio Furniture

[ Edited ]

I'd imagine the fabric is Sunbrella or some other outdoor/performance fabric, so maintenance shouldn't be a big issue. The seating pieces aren't bad, though I'd probably go with different colors, black being so hot in summer. I don't care for the tables at all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I LOVE it!..wouldn't change a thing.