Respected Contributor

no.  i agree that this is too pale, too white ... and it does not even seem like 'outdoor living' to me.  maybe this would fit better on an enclosed sun porch?   

Esteemed Contributor
Too vanilla
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Nicely done, almost any color scheme would work in that setting.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it but I would prefer it was screened in.  I am a mosquito magnet Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

That is gorgeous.  I love the white and crispness of the entire setting, the beautiful flowers.  Just makes me feel good.

Thanks again, stevieb.

@kindred cats... I agree... It's just very fresh looking to me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that is *glassed in*.  You can't have an upholstered couch and not worry about rain getting it.  Even if it's covered in performance fabric (Sunbrella et al), once it's soaked, it's soaked for a month or longer (!).

And then comes the lawn crew with the mowers, edgers and leaf blowers and a pristine porch is not so pristine any more!

With the large windows, it would still seem like outdoor living.  I love the white slip covered chair.  But I have to put my feet up (even in a formal room...lol).

Honored Contributor

Re: Outdoor Living...

[ Edited ]

Beautifully styled----really like it, but  @stevieb  I agree, I also want a rocker, so that white chair on the left that's what I'd replace with a rocker....

I'd worry a little bit about the white chairs though and how they'd wear and hold up even with protective coating...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Pretty and comfortable looking...just what an outdoor space should be.

Honored Contributor

I'm loving this room. Just enough color with the outside coming in.  I agree a big comfortable chair would be nice, but then again, that sofa looks like a pretty comfy place to take a nap!

Honored Contributor

I'll take it, but I would add just a bit of color!