Respected Contributor

It is so impractical and non-ergonomic to have that candelabra light on the back of the toilet.  The base of that candelabra light is actually hanging over the edge of the toilet back, and that, alone makes no sense.  I think the room would be lovely without that light, without the sculpture of the woman on the sink countertop, without the flowers and container on the floor, and without the hanging picture behind the candelabra light. To be honest, I would also prefer a different petite chandelier hanging in front of the mirror, one with darker metal to complement the metal around the mirror.  But, that's just my opinion. 

Trusted Contributor

Funeral home bathroom.

Esteemed Contributor

Reminds me of a  B&B that I stayed at yrs ago. I was so afriad that's I'd  break something by  accidently knock ing something over

Honored Contributor

Looks nasty and germy to have all that stuff sitting around the room.  If a potty room is that small, it should be very sparsely furnished and EASY to clean OFTEN.

Honored Contributor

I like shabby chic but that is over the top...not for me.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't look like anybody over a sz 2 can use that toilet.......not to mention the sharp marble corner on the vanity.    (I'd hate to be "in a hurry")!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

This is very pretty but the the candelabra on the back of the toilet, the statue of the woman, and the floral arrangement next to the toilet would definitely have to go.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it!  Only thing I would do is eliminate the big and small pics.

Esteemed Contributor

NOPE .... too cluttered 👎

Honored Contributor

This looks like a 'before' room in one of those House Hunting

renovation shows we see on HGTV.  The young couple walk in

and go, 'OH NOOOOOOO'.