Honored Contributor

I love the flowers and the color of the headboard though it's not really my style. I think it would look great if you could decoate the room differently. It's got potential.

Trusted Contributor
I don’t hate it. It would be a neat room at a B&B. I would have used a solid green quilt at the bottom to make it flow better.
Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
I don’t hate it. It would be a neat room at a B&B. I would have used a solid green quilt at the bottom to make it flow better.

@ladycos

ITA,  I like it, but would have used a solid green or yellow quilt.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I like the headboard except for the flowers.  I think I like it because it kind of reminds of the one from Garage Sale Mysteries.  I'd love to have this one, but I think I'd be slightly concerned that it might come crashing down on me during an earthquake.

IMG_6339 (2).PNG

Super Contributor

I never thought a whole house could be decorated themed on a story but looks like it can be. This definitely looks like a grandma bed. The ornate headboard is very pretty but I think it may look prettier without the flowers on it. Also an absolute No to the floral wallpaper and pictures.

Honored Contributor

Too ornate for me but I guess it would look good in a country home.

kindness is strength