Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan. I have my eye on the computer lap table thingy.

I have 2 of the waist high shelving units. They are super high quality.

My only issue is that the bolts were not cut right on one that I purchased and it kept stripping the cheap tool they sent. I had 2 because I bought 2 shelves, but both stripped. They are an odd size and hard to use another similar tool.

Origami was kind enough to mail me 2 more of the tools, both also stripped but I did get that last wheel on eventually.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Love, love, love the origami shelving units. A couple of years ago, I completely emptied out our storage shed one sunny day, set up four origami shelving units and put everything back in the shed. Beautiful. I did it all by myself, so the shelves are very easy to use. I wish I had somewhere else to set up more, just because I love them so much.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I have two of the red ones in my laundry room. Love them.

Frequent Contributor

Love these. I have two. One I use out back on my porch to put flowers and grill supplies on. The other I have in a closet for vertical storage. Well made and so easy to setup and move around the house if you so desire. I'm a fan.

Super Contributor

If it fits a need for my garage, I will be getting it. I already have 2 of the shorter ones in my garage. They are well made and are easy--just out of the box.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think the newer versions in colors are as industrial looking as the original models. I'm curious to see what the ts will be!

I have a small front hall closet that I converted to a pantry- I wish their shelving unit fit in there! Right now it's unstable closet maid stuff - not supported by studs. If it had the right measurements I'd use an origami unit in a heartbeat! Every so often I check their website for new items.

Honored Contributor

I have several pieces and am surely interested in the possibility of adding some more! The pieces are decent quality and the prices are reasonable. Added to that, HSN isn't so skimpy on the value pays and don't break the bank on shipping, so it's affordable to get these pieces home.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
Agree about the colors making them less industrial looking. ibb38...have you seen the tall square one? I had the original in a closet...too big. The square fits better and holds almost the same amount. They're great for vertical storage as someone mentioned.
Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor
On 7/29/2014 FATCATinCT said:

I purchased the TS that was two shoe organizers and love them! The are very well made, strong material and hold a lot!

i bought 2 sets of these ......so 4 total organizers. they are GREAT for shoes and do hold a lot, but they are also great for handbags and other "stuff". they were so easy to get set up. i would definitely buy more.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I would like to buy one of the closets, but the reviews are relatively negative. Anyone here ever bought one of the closets?