Honored Contributor

Re: Origami Five Drawer Cart With Wooden Top

@Pook wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  Mine is loaded down with many metal mixing bowls and so much stuff but I can easily wheel it out to get at a small cupboard that has all my spices, vanilla, and other baking supplies and to clean.  The wooden top shouldn't be affected by being in the bathroom wiht moisture either.  It is not plastic  and the wooden top is made to withstand a lot so I wouldn't  about that!   I also think it looks quite nice.  

@Pook.  You could always spray the wood top with a couple of coats of polyurethane which would make it impervious to moisture

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Several years ago I bought a 10 drawer cart from Sam's Club. It was about $25. The drawers are about 3" high and made of plastic. The sides and top are metal.  I use it for makeup, beauty items and medicine. 

About a year after I bought it, I saw the Origami Cart. Well, I liked the cheapy one I bought at Sam's, it fit my needs just fine. BUT the Origami would do a much better job because the drawers were deeper.

I think you will be pleased with the Origami, if you get it. It is so helpful to store things in drawers. You pull the drawer out and see whatever you need. I am so tempted to splurge and buy the Origami.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I love Origami anything. A few years ago I purchased four of the standard shelving to put in my garden shed. A month ago I purchased two in white to put in a spare closet to make use of the space below the clothes rack, which we don't use. I have seem this item you are sharing and considered to use in my kitchen ~ out in view for all to see. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I really like that, it's all about the drawers and it's practical, and the industrail look is so on trend.

Respected Contributor

I have the exact same cart in gray (it blends in with the side of my refrigerator).  I've had it for several years and it's easy to clean, portable and sturdy.  I keep our stash of vitamins, some cook books, etc, in it.  It's also very easy to assemble.  Enjoy!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

I really like that cart. I may have to get one or two for my classroom.  Thanks for sharing @Greeneyedlady21 😊

Contributor

OOH, thanks for pointing out the 20%-off one item. I haven't checked the email where I get HSN for a few days.  I wish QVC had those specials.  Most of my Origami I've purchased with these offers.

For those not familiar with Origami, it's made of powder-coated steel and some have some wood pieces.  It's well-made and strong.  They make the Pop-its stuff QVC sells, I don't know why they don't just call it Origami.  

Honored Contributor

origami makes good quality products.

i own these in red and bought them about a year ago.

i purchased them to use in my home office.....organize papers, office supplies, bills, files, etc..... '

they roll easily and the wheels lock easily.

it was pretty easy to put together and holds A LOT.

love them so much i may buy a couple for the garage.

i want to organize and store items.

they would be great for any room of the house OR even for closet organization.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I ordered a white one yesterday, looking forward to receiving it. My first Origami purchase, have been eyeing them for years.

I'm hoping it will motivate me to get started on some more organizing projects.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21---I have the one in your pic and LOVE it. It can store a ton of stuff and I use it as a night table next to my bed. it is in the yellow too. Great size and easy to move---may get another one.  

Just ordered a white one--and had some spendable cash too---will put this in my new bathroom, I think.