Esteemed Contributor

Ordered my bathroom stuff-pennies had a great deal

I ordered my bathroom stuff today. Jcpenny had a great deal. I got 50% off plus a 9% Ebates rebate. It's going to look so good with the grey walls and the gray flooring. Now all I need for my bathroom is the two tiered thing I saw for my skincare and a couple makeup brush holders from etsy and my bathroom will be done. Oh and my gray bar stool. I hate to store if for 8 months but couldn't pass up the deal. I will just pack it all in a box and put it over at my sisters where the rest of our stuff is being stored.image.jpeg

Super Contributor

Re: Ordered my bathroom stuff-pennies had a great deal

Beautiful....love those towels!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. I didn't order bath towels. I just got the hand towels. I have bath towels from Costco that I swear are indestructible.  Not sure I will like the lotion/soap pump but it was inexpensive so if it doesn't work well no big deal or I will return it. I will get those other two things after my surgery on the 19th. The bar stool will wait because I want to get one that is the correct height for my bathroom vanity. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am going to get this for my makeup brushes. I think they are so cute.image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday

Such unusual and interesting items!  I love the subtle colors.

I'd say you got a great deal.  I frequently shop JCP online for household items.

Esteemed Contributor

Got my bathroom stuff today. It is so nice. It's going to look gorgeous. Not sure if my shower will have a door or I will need a shower curtain. I may have to order the shower curtain that matches once I know.