Honored Contributor

I usually make and copy them off the computer, but this year I want to go easy on the paper and ink. I got a Lang planner with flowers on the front.

I no longer get a bunch in the mail like I use to.  It's fun to get a variety of them from year to year. 

Will you be ordering one too and what one (s) do you like?

Honored Contributor

I've already gotten at least a half a dozen calendars in the mail.  More to come, I'm sure.  Can't remember when I bought a calendar.

Honored Contributor

i have already received six calendars in the mail from various charities. i dont buy or print out any. by the end of the year i will probably have at least two dozen. i keep a few and give the rest to residents in a long term care facility during the holidays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I haven't received any calendars in the mail, or even from my bank in years. I'm not all that picky about my calendar though, so I just pick one up at WM, or wherever.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I put all appts on my work calendar.  I need to see everything in one place. I will buy my mother a big calendar with cats on it at some point.

Esteemed Contributor

I love cows, so I always get a wall calendar that features these beautiful babies!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I love cows, so I always get a wall calendar that features these beautiful babies!

oh, that reminds me......i DO buy several of the cow calendars from CHICK FIL A. i have a few people on my christmas list that like these calendars. they are funny PLUS they get a food or drink  freebie each month.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

DH always gets a calender from the ELKS. He keeps all our appts on there, I keep mine on my phone. Since we now only have one car it is important for us to know not just our own but both our schedules, so we don't double book the car.

Respected Contributor

Every year I get the weekly planner from Sierra Club.  I use it at work to record staff vacation days, b-days, and anniversary days.  Yes, I could do all that on Outlook, but I LOVE the Sierra Club calendar,

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

I HAVE SO MANY CALENDERS   CAN PUT ONE IN EACH ROOM  HAVE 8 ROOMS AND 2 bathroms