Respected Contributor

Re: Opinions Please On Fall Wreaths

The first one.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I want to order a fall wreath for my covered front porch.  I have a bench on my porch where I put a wreath for each season.  At Christmas I hang a wreath on the door though.  These are the three I'm considering.  They're from Pottery Barn and are all the same price.  I want one that I can keep from year to year and wanted to ask your opinion on that, too.  I'm unsure about wheter I can do that from the description and wanted your opinions.  Which one do you like best?

The first one says:  

Grown, cut fresh and crafted by hand at a family-ow

ned farm in Monterey, California, our Dried Autumn Pumpkin Wreath makes a welcoming accent in any room of the home and also makes an ideal gift.

• Hand made of okra pods, faux pumpkins, natural gourds, preserved fall leaves, marigolds, faux berries and brown salal.

16692B34-556B-4680-9054-E86FD857EDBF.jpeg

The second one says:  

Our wreath captures the beauty of fall in a striking swirl of fresh green salal and eucalyptus, yellow yarrow and autumnal-hued maple leaves. A spectrum of rich colors and lush textures, the handmade wreath features three petite faux pumpkins for an especially festive touch.

• Hand assembled on a wire ring with salal and seeded eucalyptus.
  • Wreath features pine cones, fall leaves and yarrow.

5B7CFF12-701F-49C5-9E49-D7B5C5A41D92.jpeg

I know I could keep the third one from year to year.  It says:  

Put fall color on full display with our bright and bushy wreath and garland composed of incredibly lifelike autumn leaves. Artisans hand place each leaf for a perfectly composed presentation of red, orange and yellow hues, then secure them to a twig base that's ready for hanging.

• Hand assembled of polyester, plastic, wire, metal, Styrofoam acorns and natural twigs.

CF22938E-23D3-480C-A300-A1EF97B5CB65.jpeg

This is the bench that the wreath goes on.

37B8ECA8-957E-4B8B-B4BF-E0374E7D74F9.jpeg

@NickNack   I like the first wreath.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack    I would definitely look at Pottery Barn's selection of wreaths.  They normally have some beautiful ones that you won't see everywhere.  Oh, I see you are looking at PB.   I like these two (on sale) from  PB.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm not a wreath person but my choice for your bench is number 2.  It looks the most 'fallish' to me and is so colorful.  Pottery Barn has lovely thing.s