Valued Contributor

Re: Opinions From Lantern Lovers, Please

Thanks BornToShop! I don't know if I have a current catalog so will look online or wait for my next catalog. Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful and I think you should order them!

Respected Contributor

On 4/3/2015 QPrincess said:

Thanks BornToShop! I don't know if I have a current catalog so will look online or wait for my next catalog. Thanks for sharing! They are beautiful and I think you should order them! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I will if you will, lol! They are spectacular. I think I would use real pillars to get the effect of a real flame against the glass. Once again, I need lantern therapy!
Super Contributor

Luving this thread . . .

Super Contributor

Love the lanterns at Pier one! I too love lanterns! I have noticed that Luminare has not posted any lanterns lately, hope there is not another problem with them again. Please Q, don't discontinue them, everyone loves them!

Respected Contributor

San Nicola Lantern
Respected Contributor

The infamous red lantern, you out there WL?!? I can see luminaras in this one. Okay guys, I am back to work tomorrow so anyone have any great pics of must-have lanterns? I am wishing all my forum friends who observe Easter & Passover a chocolate & egg filled holiday!

Super Contributor

Was in Costco last nite and they have a lantern that is solar that is about 3 ft tall for the patio. Didn't even look at the price, but I will have to go back and check it out more closely as I could see it in several places.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 BornToShop said:

The infamous red lantern, you out there WL?!? I can see luminaras in this one. Okay guys, I am back to work tomorrow so anyone have any great pics of must-have lanterns? I am wishing all my forum friends who observe Easter & Passover a chocolate & egg filled holiday

Super Contributor

Hi BTS! That's a fabulous red lantern. Can't find any pics of the one I painted red, will have to take some more.

I found a set of beautiful, huge lanterns at a local Marshall's. Painted an awful color of green, and distressed; they would look great after a new coat of chalk paint. About $130 for the set of 2. I had to walk away before I bought them! My house is still in disarray; still have not found the perfect sectional for the LR so I have not wanted to buy anything right now. I didn't even take out my Easter decs this year since nothing where it's supposed to be.

I am still thinking about going to Marshall's today and getting those lanterns if they are still there . . .

Great Easter wish for all of us Born to Shop, appreciate it!

Happy Easter from my home to all of yours!!

Respected Contributor

I am as sure as the sun will set tonight that those lanterns at Marshall's are safely in your car/home as we speak? Do tell...!