Honored Contributor

bethmeyerin_0352-1024x592 (1).jpeg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see this from a few different angles @stevieb . It looks beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Wow love a white kitchen and that pop of color of the cabinet on the right.

And finally a kitchen light fixture I love. I'm an very nit picky about light fixtures but I love this one!

Esteemed Contributor

I could work with this but would make quite a few changes such as the backsplash tile, the island and the chairs (at least the fabric on them), etc.  Is that a second island on the right?

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like a kitchen with good light, so that element is tops in this one.  But, to me it has that too-familiar 'farmhouse' feeling, the stark white as opposed to a more nuanced white, etc. The 'outlier' light fixture is not enhancing, in my opinion.   I do like the layout and the dark wood of the island.  

Trusted Contributor

I love a light kitchen, probably because my last house had dark walnut cabinets.  The people that we bought the house from had a thing for dark walnut stain.  Ugh!

Eventually remodeled the kitchen and got white cabinets. What a difference!  Current kitchen has off white/vanilla cabinets, and I love that as well.

Honored Contributor

I love this kitchen. 

I would like the see a slightly less stark white used for the cabinets but I could live with this. 

I am not a fan of the light fixture..it looks like a Pool Table light to me.

Respected Contributor

I am happy and delighted to take this kitchen as it is.

Thank you @stevieb for your posting.  Love it. Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Very nice workable kitchen.  The curtain pattern was a perfect decision.  Were the kitchen mine, I'd have to change out the lighting fixture to something very similar but one that wouldn't clash or compete with the chair pattern or other kitchen lines.  Otherwise, good job all around.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I would love to see this from a few different angles @stevieb . It looks beautiful. 

I know. I'd like to see more of the layout too but this was the only shot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...