Honored Contributor

Oooooo....Frontgate!!!!!!!!!

Christmas Trees

Respected Contributor

Re: Oooooo....Frontgate!!!!!!!!!

It's just too early for Christmas imo.  By the time Christmas does get here, I'm already tired of it all.  I know these retailers push the season in order to SELL, but it's just too early.  It's still 80 degree weather where I live, summer flowers are now being transitioned over to fall flowers, it's not even mid-October.

I do like Frontgate though.  Too $$$ for my budget furniture wise, but sometimes I can find some sort of odd n end item that's unique yet not too pricey.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

80 degrees here but I love it, can never get enough of it.  

Honored Contributor

While I do like Frontgate and find the fireplace in this photograph, (which is actually a link...) quite attractive, there isn't much else here I find appealing... I suspect they'll allow this link since it's 'in the family'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I echo that 100%! Because I decorate indoors and out, I begin shopping early for seasonal, especially Christmas decor. Wherever I can get a great, beautiful, quality bargain is my favorite place to shop😉. I love that beautiful decor!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

QVC Customer Care

StevieB is correct; Frontgate is in the family...

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

It's just too early for Christmas imo.  By the time Christmas does get here, I'm already tired of it all.  I know these retailers push the season in order to SELL, but it's just too early.  It's still 80 degree weather where I live, summer flowers are now being transitioned over to fall flowers, it's not even mid-October.

I do like Frontgate though.  Too $$$ for my budget furniture wise, but sometimes I can find some sort of odd n end item that's unique yet not too pricey.

@jellyBEAN I agree its too early.  Last year I was so over the Christmas decorations by the time it came to actually decorate my home, I didn't put up half of what I normally do.  When I see christmas decorations in stores at the end of August its just too early.  Right now it seems as if Halloween is being brushed aside and its the beginning of October.

Honored Contributor

Take away the coffee table and I love that room.

Respected Contributor

Love Frontgate! But too much $$$.