Super Contributor

Re: Only about four months till Christmas in July!

Well this may sound crazy, but CIJ doesn't prevent anyone from enjoying the summer or wishing it away. It's only for two days. So all this non-sense about " you're outside having fun in the heat, don't wish the summer away, you only shop in November/December, it's too commercialized, etc,," doesn't mean a hill of beans to those of us who watch it during that time. QVC is rather boring to watch the rest of the year because they sell everyday things that you can buy everyday at everyday type of stores anytime of the year. So enjoy your time sweating, upping your chances of skin cancer and aging your skin, and let us CIJ people enjoy looking and buying things that are not everyday , run of the mill, items that you see everywhere else. We really don't care if you think that it's junk either, 'cause we might think the stuff you buy is junk too or ridiculous. So leave us alone. Again, it's only two days.

Honored Contributor

Several years ago we ordered a wreath for a friend in Ohio. It was a mess. CS did replace it but that was the last time we ordered any wreaths.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Christmasnut said:

Well this may sound crazy, but CIJ doesn't prevent anyone from enjoying the summer or wishing it away. It's only for two days. So all this non-sense about " you're outside having fun in the heat, don't wish the summer away, you only shop in November/December, it's too commercialized, etc,," doesn't mean a hill of beans to those of us who watch it during that time. QVC is rather boring to watch the rest of the year because they sell everyday things that you can buy everyday at everyday type of stores anytime of the year. So enjoy your time sweating, upping your chances of skin cancer and aging your skin, and let us CIJ people enjoy looking and buying things that are not everyday , run of the mill, items that you see everywhere else. We really don't care if you think that it's junk either, 'cause we might think the stuff you buy is junk too or ridiculous. So leave us alone. Again, it's only two days.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

You have got to be kidding.

Occasional Contributor

I am ready for Christmas in July. I always have another "Christmas" dinner crank up the AC and watch for awhile. But if they have those Bliss lights on the entire time this year, I will go crazy LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Someone on the WEN board asked what the TSV will be this December, so lots of people think ahead about different things.

Occasional Contributor

Looks like QVC is working on updating their web site for Christmas in July

I was just browsing and caught a Christmas page popped up. I am ready for it too. After the last week of crazy hot weather in Georgia, I ready to think of cooler weather :-)
Contributor

Re: Looks like QVC is working on updating their web site for Christmas in July

What were you searching for? I haven't seen any Christmas stuff yet. I've seen some fall stuff but I think it is all just left over from last year.
Honored Contributor

Just saw promo with Ellen DeGeneres about Christmas in July. Less than a month away -- oh fun!!!😳😳😝😝