Respected Contributor

One of the Scott brothers is no longer a bachelor

Just heard one of the Property Brothers (the one who sells real estate - Jonathan) is now engaged. Apparently on HGTV they will be remodeling his home in a future episode. His fiancé seems to be attractive. Funny they just appeared in QVC and made no mention of this. I always found these two men interesting. They appear to be Down to earth but who knows in real life how they are?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One of the Scott brothers is no longer a bachelor

Drew is the one engaged. He has been for awhile. I think they are supposed to get married after dancing with the stars is over. Jonathon has a girlfriend he has been living with awhile now so I look for him to get engaged soon.

Respected Contributor

I'm worried it may signal the beginning of the end for the Brothers Tv show. Will they want to continue to work together now that they  will soon have families of their own?

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever, I can't imagine that having their own families would cause  the brothers to disband.  Together, as brother team, they are a conglomerate -- which only benefits wives and future offspring.  Of course, over time one never knows how these thing play out as new dynamics (personalities) enter their lives, but I would speculate that in the immediate future they will continue to shake the money tree as "The Scott Brothers." 

Trusted Contributor

They did mention it on their last visit but is was two seconds.  On another note, I would love to see who bought those huge Christmas trees.  They were something else.

Honored Contributor

I got tired of these two a long time ago!

Honored Contributor

They are two of my favorites to watch on HGTV - about the only shows I can watch on that channel these days.  I wish them both well and hope their shows continue.

Honored Contributor

A man IS a bachelor until he says "I do." THEN he's a married man.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I got tired of these two a long time ago!

Two episodes of remodeling homes for people with unlimited budgets is one too many.

Trusted Contributor

Their Brand has been very lucrative. I too have tired of the schitck, however, finding it unnecessary for a designer and realtor of their caliber. The rehabs they do are fabulous. 

dee