Esteemed Contributor

Without a doubt.............dusting.  Seems like a neverending job.

Trusted Contributor

Re: One Household Job You Hate.

I detest cleaning the shower. Shower doors are the devil. I don't  mind cleaning the toilet but I want a self cleaning shower. 

Respected Contributor

Cleaning kitchen and bathroom floors

Honored Contributor

I kinda like dusting. Especially with my feather duster. Makes me feel like Mary Poppins lol!

One I hate is vaccuming. That is why I don't own one.

My aunt gave me a carpet sweeper years ago that I love. I also have a great dust buster that has good power and I got from Walmart for $12. I think they made a mistake-it was the last one. Or the cleaning fairies were looking out for mWoman Very Happye!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Not just one but hate them all!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Toilets. I have two grandson's, 4 and 7. Need I say more???

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Anything to do with cleaning the kitchen....loading/unloading dishwasher, washing dishes by hand...cleaning the fridge inside and out, wiping down cabinets, organizing cabinets, cleaning the microwave, cleaning the stove/ oven, etc.  I don't like any of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay   I never minded vaccuming but now my back says, nope, no can do.  Same with mopping.

DD does the floors.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2,

That's what my back says too 🥴

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Only one?  Not a fan of any of them!  But, vacuuming the carpeted stairs is the worst.  Love my shark vacuum, but it is so heavy and awkward doing the stairway.