Honored Contributor

Beautiful room but I dont care for any of the funiture.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful room but, my in-laws had chairs like that so confining and uncomfortable. 

Valued Contributor

From their back view those look like chairs to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: On the Lake LR

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

Very nice.  Would love to see it from another angle.

@faeriemoon 

Pretty from this side, too.  I like the softness.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Those lamps look familiar to me.  I know I've looked at them online before.  They're gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

Nice space and good light. The somewhat chilly decor doesn't do much for me, especially the two blue tub chairs.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I feel warm and cozy looking at that room, it is appealing and not over done.  I would make very few changes but it is very pretty as is!!!!

Trusted Contributor

What a very relaxing, calming space.  Nothing to complain about - I'd live there in a heartbeat!  Just one minor change - get rid of the green pillow  & replace with a mix of either blue, coral or yellow.  Facing the view, I hope there's a deck outside as well.  The colors are very nice along with the space.

Thanks for posting @lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

Re: On the Lake LR

[ Edited ]

I would have liked the blue chairs in a really pretty green color like some on the throw pillows on the sofas or a soft apricot color. The blue just pops out too much for me.  Other than that, I like the room and decor.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I would arrange the furniture so everyone seated can take advantage of the outdoor view..........

@Desertdi , in winter we turn the furniture to view the fireplace.  In summer, we turn to view the lake.  All of the time we have two upholstered rocking chairs and a foot stool in front of the living room windows.  That is my favorite seat.  LM