Honored Contributor

Looking for industrial living room inspiration? Mix natural, rustic furniture with cool coloured . Click for more ideas. #livingroom #homedecor #interiors

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!  Great acoustics in that place. It was redone with a lot of spirit. 🤣🤣 It’s gorgeous. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's absolutely beautiful and those windows are stunning.  However, even though I like to see buildings renovated I've never been a fan of a former church used as a home.  It still feels like a church to me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

WOW..stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

NOPE .... once a church always a church ... it reminds me of a place that bats 🦇 will fly around in the evening... too spooky for me 🦇🦇

Honored Contributor

Those windows are gorgeous.

It's a little dark though - it might just be the lighting in the photograph.

Respected Contributor

I love this!

The church I attend was built in 1865...I have frequently imagined it as a house.

Honored Contributor

Re: Old church, new home...

[ Edited ]

There was one (don't know if it is still there) in Norman, Oklahoma, just across the street a little from the Univ. of Oklahoma campus and we would sometimes go by it on the way to a football game.  

The lady called it the "Chouse" and it was sometimes open to the public.  To me a church is not just a building; it is anywhere God's people gather; and it is anywhere on earth where one is in communication with God. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

An impressive space and while not decorated entirely as I would do it, it's appealing. That said, I'm not sure I'd ever be comfortable living in a former church, especially one as ecclesiastical in flavor as is this one. Perhaps an old converted country church with fewer religious trapping, but even them I'm not so sure.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Really COOL!