Honored Contributor

I really like the cute Sea Otters!  Did you know they live their lives in the water, they sleep floating on their backs, they link arms and raft so they don’t float out to sea too far?  Can you tell I was just reading about them in an environmental study?

Also like the vanity where it looks as if the water foams out from behind the mirror and runs down.   I  think I’d put a burnished metal rim around that mirror so it looks like a port hole that has been left open, also would make the stream a bit more ‘delicate’.

Thanks @lolakimono

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

I love the whole thing except the shoes. The otters and the baby turtles are darling. 

@lolakimono I enjoy your post. Always interesting to look at.

Esteemed Contributor

I just couldn’t imagine the cost of getting this done. I love the turtles. 

Esteemed Contributor

That is so pretty.  I love ocean themed styles for any room.  Though I am a 45 minute drive from the ocean I still have my bedroom decor all in ocean theme.  Lighthouses, pictures of the beach, anchor and sea shell pillows!!  Makes me think I'm there more oftenSmiley Happy  Even my room is painted ocean blue!!

Honored Contributor

ooooo@lolakimono

i love these!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I thought I would like (ok LOVE) these but they're missing the mark for me.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

omg. love it. i could easy get use to that bathroom. love it all and that shower wow. and that bathroom sink that looks like a bowl sitting there looks super cool.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it!!!!! ..... I am an “ocean” person ..... don’t laugh but, I would love to see a Great White shark with its mouth open & teeth showing  right in the middle of the shower wall in the second  picture 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

I live by the ocean and these are just beautiful. We have river otters here and they are oh so cute, and of course, turtles nest of the beaches here.

Love these tiles!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

Thank you so much for taking the time to find these for us.

I love the colors & some of the patterns.  Ideas to keep in mind for down the road.

Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.