Honored Contributor

Re: ONE PAINT COLOR; DIFFERENT ROOMS

I like the color.  It is very soothing so I can see that it fits into many different rooms with no problem.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love the color in all the rooms especially the dining room.  I have Wedgewood Blue color on my dining and living room walls and wouldn't go back to white again.  There is something calming and warm about the color blue and I am very happy with that choice.

Respected Contributor

Excellent way to pull a house together, yet make each room different.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

I'm drooling over that laundry room! Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

I love it all! Casual but oh so nice.
Honored Contributor

I'm picturing your living room and dining room walls, @spiderw --  sounds so pretty!

Honored Contributor

I picked out the color parchment paper in paint throughout our entire house when we were building. Best decision I ever made. Love it!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Oznell   This color certainly works everywhere in these rooms. I love the kitchen & laundry space especially. What a lovely soft color this robin's egg is. I love it in all of these rooms.

Esteemed Contributor

Great post @Oznell   I mixed paint for years at a a hardware store. Always told people who were not certain to look at swatch in different light. Go outside, walk in the public restroom, light different in there. And some would see it and some not. Such little swatches. This really shows what I was trying to say. I have this exact color in two baths. One shows the more blue side and the other the green. I call it mood paint. 🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

Oh, it's great to hear from a paint pro on how pigment can look so different in different situations, @godi

That speaks highly for this color that you have it in two baths. My B. Moore blue, "Woodlawn Blue", in my living room, is a few steps away from "Wythe",  I think it's less greeney-blue, although still robin's egg.  But I also notice a small range of variation in it over the course of the day, depending on light.

Ha-- "mood paint"--  I love your coinage.