Valued Contributor

Re: OMG Goose Creek Candles!!!

Babyb, I ordered from goose creek recently and my order took 10 days to arrive. They even sent me an I'm sorry email for the delay. No reason for the delay was stated. I am enjoying the wax melts and candles!
Super Contributor

Got an email yesterday that my order shipped and that it would be here on Friday. Happy Dance. Then the delivery was updated to Monday due to weather conditions in Memphis. I do not think it moved for a day and I know the weather was bad in TN. OK....be safe.

Respected Contributor

My most favorite Goose Creek scent is BERGAMOT MIST, APPLE BOURBON and PATCHOULI. Fabulous scents! Unfortunately, I am in the minority regarding CRANBERRY VANILLA. If I could send this to one of you who happens to like it, I'd be on my way to the PO now. I didn't like this at all. I also am a huge fan of SWAN CREEK Drizzle Melts. I just received KENTUCKY HONEY BOURBON, LEATHER, TENNESSEE WHISKEY & SWEET TOBACCO. These are nothing short of fantastic. I love the "drink" factor in these scents. I feel they enhance the scents like they do the flavors when using for cooking.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/8/2015 BornToShop said: My most favorite Goose Creek scent is BERGAMOT MIST, APPLE BOURBON and PATCHOULI. Fabulous scents! Unfortunately, I am in the minority regarding CRANBERRY VANILLA. If I could send this to one of you who happens to like it, I'd be on my way to the PO now. I didn't like this at all. I also am a huge fan of SWAN CREEK Drizzle Melts. I just received KENTUCKY HONEY BOURBON, LEATHER, TENNESSEE WHISKEY & SWEET TOBACCO. These are nothing short of fantastic. I love the "drink" factor in these scents. I feel they enhance the scents like they do the flavors when using for cooking.

Quoting you so that I can find this post easier when I get ready to buy Swan Creek. Thanks for the list, BTS. I'd love to give these a try.

Respected Contributor

SHOPR, if you order, please share your thoughts! I just got my order from CAN-DO Candles. Great tarts & excellent service. She carries many scents I used to be able to get from CANDLES FROM THE KEEPING ROOM ( has become next to impossible to order from).