Regular Contributor

Re: OMG Goose Creek Candles!!!

I can't wait to get mine. They shipped on Friday and are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. With all the bad weather here in the east I don't know if they'll be here then. If they're not than it is better for the drivers to be safe out there. Glad everyone is enjoying theirs.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know which retailers may carry these in their stores? They sound really nice. TIA!
Regular Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Lindy Lou said: Does anyone know which retailers may carry these in their stores? They sound really nice. TIA!

Lindy Lou: The only places I have ever found these candles in a B&M store are Home Goods, Marshalls, etc. I took a chance one time and ordered thru their site and I haven't looked back. I do wish that they had samplers like YC to try out the scents but have liked whatever I have ordered. Give them a try and let us know if you like them.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, I think I will. If any of you regulars would post whenever you see they are having a sale, I would really appreciate it.
Super Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Lindy Lou said: Thank you, I think I will. If any of you regulars would post whenever you see they are having a sale, I would really appreciate it.

Virgogirl- you will probably get them tomorrow - I got 3 yesterday and live in ny..Linda Lou-they are having a 40% off sale now.... this morning I am burning the plantation row- at first I was unsure of this one because its not a really strong scent like the Tuscan vineyard..however after about 20 minutes I could smell the candle- smelling grass and moss..very outdoorsy and nice on this snowy sunday here in ny... its a subtle but very pretty fragrance and does fill up the living room nicely. later today i'm going to try the orange berry slush- heard great things about this one! virgogirl-let us know how you like the vanilla and orange vanilla-those are two of my favorites!

Respected Contributor

I read all the comments concerning these candles. You convinced me to give them a try. Just placed my order on goosecreekcandle.com. Looking forward to having ""stinkers of candles"". Thank you!

Super Contributor

I placed my order on Friday and no shipping email yet, so guess I just need to be patient a bit longer.

Valued Contributor

On 2/11/2015 mousiegirl said:

Swan Creek candles have the most fantastic scent, fills up a room and beyond.

ITA..In all my years burning candles nothing has come close...

I do like goose creek a LOT and have a closet full but they pale in comparison...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Super Contributor

just received fireside woods- love it! I used to love a firesomething candle by Yankee but have stopped buying Yankee candles..this candles by goose creek is great! smells just like a cozy glowing fireplace..perfect for this snowy day in ny!

Esteemed Contributor

I finally remembered to try the wax melts I got with my first/only Goose Creek order a few months ago. The wax in the melts is soft, much softer than the candles:

Exhilarating Pineapple - Very strong and tart, VERY strong throw - If you like really strong, you might like this one. It's a bit much for my sensitive nose.

Christmas Cookies - Little to no smell.

Lemon Meringue - Smells crisp yet sweet in package, but the throw is average and not very long-lasting. Too bad, because it does smell nice.