Respected Contributor

Re: OMG Goose Creek Candles!!!

On 2/19/2015 tobias said:

just received the dark vanilla bean today and I must say - this is the BEST vanilla candle I ever burned..some vanillas are so strong that they give me a headache..this is a lovely vanilla that permeates my whole house yet it is not one of those heavy vanillas that can be too strong. the throw is fantastic- only downside is that I ordered the 16 oz instead of the 26 oz by mistake- they are having a 50% off sale so I think i'm going to order another large jar as well as the apple bourbon!

I'm happy to hear that! I'm pretty sure I have a dark vanilla bean stashed away in my candle closet, so I'll look forward to burning it soon. Right now I'm burning blackberry bourbon and it's really nice. I just love their candles!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

looks like the sale is over was thinking about getting one of the apple scents but couldn't decide between apple bourbon and the MacIntosh.. oh well - have time before fall and am enjoying the ones I've gotten in the past couple of weeks...glad I caught the sale.. actually I have the orange berry slush on order and today I should be receiving the apples and pumpkin and the apple pie (in a 22oz pumpkin jar) wonder how that will be?? i'll probably just try the apples and pumpkin and save the pumpkin jar for the fall..

Regular Contributor

tobias Don't know when it started but there is a flash sale on the Goose Creek site...50% off candles and 20% off melts. Gonna order the dark vanilla bean for sure and maybe try the orange vanilla too. Happy Shopping!

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 VirgoGirl said:

tobias Don't know when it started but there is a flash sale on the Goose Creek site...50% off candles and 20% off melts. Gonna order the dark vanilla bean for sure and maybe try the orange vanilla too. Happy Shopping!

thanks VirgoGirl- this morning all candles were full price even tho it said flash sale- you'll love the vanilla and orange vanilla-they are amoung my favorites so far..

Super Contributor

just ordered the Tuscan grape and the plantation row candles... burning the apples and pumpkin that I received today- the throw is good and as always a clean burn.. smell mostly apples and a little spice with this one..its a nice fall scent.. will probably save for the fall but wanted to burn it just to see if I liked it -which I do..

Regular Contributor

Placed an order. DVBean & orange vanilla in large jars and apple bourbon in the mason jar for only $6. Can't wait to get these.

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 VirgoGirl said:

Placed an order. DVBean & orange vanilla in large jars and apple bourbon in the mason jar for only $6. Can't wait to get these.

please review the apple bourbon- its on my list ... thought i'd get something more springy this time- tired of snow snow and more snow!! the apple pumpkin smells good!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Did it.....finally pulled the trigger and placed my first order. I got mostly sale items, but great reviews and a good way to try them. Cannot believe the hours these are suppose to last while being burned or melted, so anxious to give these a try and have a clean fire, too.

Occasional Contributor

i'm burning the dark vanilla bean now.. expecting 2 more large jars tomorrow... the vanilla is sooo nice!

Super Contributor

just received my 3 latest goose creek candles- the Tuscan vineyard, orange berry slush and the plantation row.. omg lit the Tuscan grape 10 minutes ago and my whole house smells like luscious grape... wow! the throw on this candle is excellent and the smell is delicious! can't wait to try the other two- i'll update when I burn them.