Honored Contributor

Re: OMG - FROGS IN THE HOUSE

I had a small dog that used to bring them in the house. He'd pick them up during his late evening walks and I wouldn't even notice.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Most of the outdoor decorations go through the garage and up into the loft above for storage. Will remember to shake them out before storing.

This past summer we were getting these very tiny frogs in our swimming pool. We had lots of rain and somehow they were getting inside our screened pool cage. Have not seen them since the rainy season ended.

Respected Contributor

Last winter I was in our great room and thought I heard a muffled sound. When I looked in our circular glass-enclosed fireplace, there amid the ashes was a robin!!! He must have decided to spend the winter in PA and somehow worked his was down the covered chimney. I chased him around the room and he finally went into a large vase I had. I quickly covered it and DH took it outside later. As one poster already said, I don't know whose heart was beating faster: me or the bird's! Oh yes, then I had to clean the bird's little mementos!
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

Too funny! Poor little frogs.
Regular Contributor

On 1/1/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I'm scared of frogs

I am terrified of frogs & HATE them!!! This past summer we had so much rain that the tree frogs were everywhere. Some mornings I'd wake up to find several stuck to my patio door. They kept me a prisoner in my own home! I gave my neighbor a big bunch of fresh basil & the poor woman ended up with a frog on her kitchen counter.

I've had the slimy creatures jump on me & many have managed to get inside but the worse was the night I was sitting up in bed watching TV & one landed on my face! HATE HATE HATE them! Did I say...I HATE them?

Valued Contributor

OMG-So funny! I've had a mouse, and one time a bat in an apartment, but never a frog!

Super Contributor

Awww, little froggies & a tiny gecko! Glad to hear that you & DH like animals & got them to their outdoor homes.

Did the gecko speak w/ an Australian accent, BTW? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Yeah - he said krikey - this is a nut house , i'm gettin outta here.
Frequent Contributor

I'm scared of frogs

I'm terrified of them. I wouldn't pick one up if you offered me a billion dollars to do it.

Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2014 TN halfback said:

I'm scared of frogs{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I am terrified of frogs & HATE them!!! This past summer we had so much rain that the tree frogs were everywhere. Some mornings I'd wake up to find several stuck to my patio door. They kept me a prisoner in my own home! I gave my neighbor a big bunch of fresh basil & the poor woman ended up with a frog on her kitchen counter.

I've had the slimy creatures jump on me & many have managed to get inside but the worse was the night I was sitting up in bed watching TV & one landed on my face! HATE HATE HATE them! Did I say...I HATE them?

Wow, talk about an irrational fear! Frogs are harmless for Pete's sake.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment