Esteemed Contributor

Re: O/T, maybe. I'm enjoying -6 degree temps right now, what about you?

It's a little below 0 already here in upstate NY at 6PM, but forecasts call for wind chills of 24 below overnight. And to think, just last week I was in Orlando enjoying temps in the 80s...ABOVE zero, of course.
Esteemed Contributor

News report just said it'll be 25below with the wind chill tomorrow! Some schools are being cancelled. They said to watch your pets - not leave them out to do their business longer than 10min. I'll be going out with my girl 'cause she takes her jacket off and loves the cold - it's very hard to get her in! I bundled up early p.m. to clear driveway (loooongg driveway) and had to come in to warm up halfway thru it. Snow squalls are supposed to continue and getting a few inches on Fri. with 60mph winds in places. Gonna be really warm Sat, 23, at the Pat's game, but will feel like in the teens. Yeah, I just LOVE{#emotions_dlg.scared} this cold weather!

Frequent Contributor

Very cold here - not enjoying this weather any more - really really not enjoying it. Considering moving to a warmer state when I can finally retire (not sure which one). But that would mean moving away from family and friends.

Honored Contributor

It's 6 with the windchill right now, but there is still ice in the shade of my yard from the snow we had over the weekend.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Forecast for tonight is 8 degrees with a wind chill of -2..........too cold!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I have to put on my flannel pajamas tonight...I am still wearing summer p.j's....its going down to single digits...the place has a chill in the air....more so then it has...hoping we don't lose power...

Respected Contributor

70 and sunny at my house.
Frequent Contributor

20 degrees, wind chill 0. Too much for me
Respected Contributor

A balmy 4 degrees with -12 wind chill. It was 60 here Sunday morning. I hate this extreme cold. I think by Sunday it's supposed to moderate back up to the 30's. This is Western PA near Pittsburgh.
Honored Contributor

It's -11 now with -30 wind chill. Tomorrow is similar, but we're getting 3 or 4 inches of snow. It's not bad going to work, but the trip home in the cold car is brutal as was taking out the garbage tonight.