Esteemed Contributor

What is the biggest discount offer you have seen on their staples, such as the 280ct. pima cotton percale sheets? Is there a best time of year to be on the lookout for the biggest discounts? I have a 20% off now.

Honored Contributor

20% off the total order is the best I've seen, unless something is a Daily Markdown or clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, lola. So, it isn't very likely that there will be a Black Friday extraordinary deal or anything like that? I tried to look through my old emails from them, and didn't see anything that stood out around BF.

Honored Contributor
On 8/6/2014 SHOPR said:

Thank you, lola. So, it isn't very likely that there will be a Black Friday extraordinary deal or anything like that? I tried to look through my old emails from them, and didn't see anything that stood out around BF.

I have their CC, and I don't remember anything higher than 20% ever. In fact, their business model means that they don't bring is as many quantities as other retailers, and so often things sell out before they even have to discount them.

I have their percale seahorse sheets from a few summers ago and I love them. Almost immediately I tried to order the additional pillowcases and they were already sold out, never to return again. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that's too bad. Have you checked ebay for the pillowcases?

And thanks again. You are always so helpful.

Respected Contributor

lolakimono, I went to the LLBean site to check out the percale seahorse sheets but could not find them. What should I be looking for? TIA

Honored Contributor
On 8/6/2014 bigsister said:

lolakimono, I went to the LLBean site to check out the percale seahorse sheets but could not find them. What should I be looking for? TIA

They were from 2 years ago- long gone now. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

This is what they looked like.

Esteemed Contributor

I know this is way off topic but has anyone bought their enamel hearth steamer pots for on top of wood stoves? Would love to know if they are good. I'm going in a month so would love some input. Such a big fan of their sheets! Sorry Shopr, don't mean to highjack your topic! LM

Respected Contributor
Been shopping with LL Bean for 25 years, 20% is the best I've seen
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/7/2014 Lilysmom said:

I know this is way off topic but has anyone bought their enamel hearth steamer pots for on top of wood stoves? Would love to know if they are good. I'm going in a month so would love some input. Such a big fan of their sheets! Sorry Shopr, don't mean to highjack your topic! LM

I don't mind at all. That is a cute steamer. Maybe someone here can advise you. I've only bought their 280-ct fitted sheets so far, and I love them.