Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Attn lucymo & MTH, about GR

@rosehill wrote:

Hi MTH &Lucy~I can't seem to find the deer and the snowy trees that you are discussing. I would love to take a look. Can you tell me item numbers?

@rosehill  Hi Rose. The metal deer and snowy trees are at Grandin Road.  Deer are 46451 and the trees are 46452

Valued Contributor

Yes, Lucy, I echo your thoughts about how sweet it is that MTH would think enough of her friend to help her replace her holiday decor lost in a fire. What a kind, thoughtful thing to do..... 

Valued Contributor

Thank you, MTH!!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I know there was a reindeer thread somewhere, but I can't find it.  

If you are still looking for a discount on Grandin Rd, I now have one that works.  I tested it to be sure.  GR108355 for free shipping.  

@SHOPR  Thanks SHOPR. GR is doing free shipping sitewide until the middle of September if you are interested in anything over there.

Trusted Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Yes, Lucy, I echo your thoughts about how sweet it is that MTH would think enough of her friend to help her replace her holiday decor lost in a fire. What a kind, thoughtful thing to do..... 

@rosehill

@lucymo  You guys are so nice to say that...she is a great  friend. I only wished we lived closer to each other.  We are quite a distance apart but I got to spend a few days with her this past week to see her new house.

Valued Contributor

I just took a peek-both items look like they belong together- they are lovely and unique. What a beautiful gift to send to a friend.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

Hi MTH &Lucy~I can't seem to find the deer and the snowy trees that you are discussing. I would love to take a look. Can you tell me item numbers?

@rosehill  Hi Rose. The metal deer and snowy trees are at Grandin Road.  Deer are 46451 and the trees are 46452

Good job, MTH, I forgot to tell her they're at GR.  It's my bedtime.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

@lucymo  LOL...me too. It was a long day of traveling for me.

Trusted Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I just took a peek-both items look like they belong together- they are lovely and unique. What a beautiful gift to send to a friend.

@rosehill  I thought so too.....I was a little uncertain after seeing some of the recent reviews tho.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

@lucymo  LOL...me too. It was a long day of traveling for me.

@MTH  I'm glad you have a fun vacation.  that's good for the body and soul to get away from the routine we live with everyday.  Have a restful night.