Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T Attn lucymo & MTH, about GR

Haaaaaa!  Has major possibilities!  Smiley Very Happy

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I haven't looked at him, Lucy. I think that Pumpkin Pie Fairy is a Mark Roberts, right? A few year ago, I bought a few on ebay, only to sell them again because I didn't know what to do with them, LOL. I love the look, though! Are you getting him?

@rosehill,  Yes, it is a Mark Roberts.  No, I don't think I'll get him, have to start giving a lot of thought to my purchases, too much stuff.   What are you thinking of getting now?  We always have something that we're thinking about it seems.  lol

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Haaaaaa!  Has major possibilities!  Smiley Very Happy

@cancun08,  This adds new meaning to conversations now.  It is so much fun here on the Home forum and some good tips too.  Yep, we'll be trouble.  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I hear ya, Lucy. I am trying to be selective. Trouble with me is, I get tired of things, sometimes, after I have used them a few years. I love to change thing up in home decor. 

My recent Q purchased are Valeries Mosaic Tree (which I snagged because I was stalking it), two as is white magnolia swags, two as is white magnolia wreaths, 3 sets of thouse lighted finials. I think that is about it.

At Pottery Barn, I ordered two graduated birch luminaras. I found a set of those wood pillar candleholders at Michaels that Shopr posted about. The birch luminaras look great on them. I have not started fall decor yet, as I have had my grand daughters alot since their parents have been house hunting. I also started working in my son's lab one day a week, and that has cut into my shopping time, LOL! I want to decorate for fall really bad, but will have to do it in bits and pieces. I am tired of looking at my sea theme which has been up all summer. My cousin is coming to visit the first week of September, and I will have the decor done inside by that time, and also have all of my tired annual flowers pulled out, and an antique wheelbarrow/pumpkin, squash and hay bale display up, so it really looks like fall. I wish I knew how to post photos here-I used to be able to do it with photobucket on the old board, but have no idea how to do it here.

What do you have your eye on?

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR, @MTH, @Just Plain Crazy, never got the email from GR but sent me a catalog with FS code.  But, I still won't get their special offers if they don't send email.  Go figure.  Woman LOL

lucymo, are you going to buy the reindeer now that there is free shipping?  I saw in the catalog a few minutes ago that things were on sale and free shipping, so I bought the light set of pillar candle holders.  I decided that I could use the color afterall, and they have the designs that I like best.

@mousiegirl,  Hi, I'm not sure about the reindeer anymore.  I keep going back and forth on them.  Ever do that.  :-) 

I'm trying to remember the candle holders that you wanted but can't seem to do so.  When a sale and FS comes around I want to get something, don't you?  LOL  We are shopaholics, I'm afraid, so many places to shop and so much temptation and I am weak.

Here they are and yes, sale and free shipping, I raced to the computer, lol.

Set of Five Shenandoah Candle Rings

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I hear ya, Lucy. I am trying to be selective. Trouble with me is, I get tired of things, sometimes, after I have used them a few years. I love to change thing up in home decor. 

My recent Q purchased are Valeries Mosaic Tree (which I snagged because I was stalking it), two as is white magnolia swags, two as is white magnolia wreaths, 3 sets of thouse lighted finials. I think that is about it.

At Pottery Barn, I ordered two graduated birch luminaras. I found a set of those wood pillar candleholders at Michaels that Shopr posted about. The birch luminaras look great on them. I have not started fall decor yet, as I have had my grand daughters alot since their parents have been house hunting. I also started working in my son's lab one day a week, and that has cut into my shopping time, LOL! I want to decorate for fall really bad, but will have to do it in bits and pieces. I am tired of looking at my sea theme which has been up all summer. My cousin is coming to visit the first week of September, and I will have the decor done inside by that time, and also have all of my tired annual flowers pulled out, and an antique wheelbarrow/pumpkin, squash and hay bale display up, so it really looks like fall. I wish I knew how to post photos here-I used to be able to do it with photobucket on the old board, but have no idea how to do it here.

What do you have your eye on?

Rose, believe it or not, nothing at the moment except back and forth on the reindeer at GR.  Now, Peter just posted a pic of the Valerie spheres on his end table and I did like those and really do now.  Have to think.  It's easy to post pics now right from the box.  You'll figure it out soon so you can show us what you've done.  Sounds like you will have some pretty sets for fall.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR, @MTH, @Just Plain Crazy, never got the email from GR but sent me a catalog with FS code.  But, I still won't get their special offers if they don't send email.  Go figure.  Woman LOL

lucymo, are you going to buy the reindeer now that there is free shipping?  I saw in the catalog a few minutes ago that things were on sale and free shipping, so I bought the light set of pillar candle holders.  I decided that I could use the color afterall, and they have the designs that I like best.

@mousiegirl,  Hi, I'm not sure about the reindeer anymore.  I keep going back and forth on them.  Ever do that.  :-) 

I'm trying to remember the candle holders that you wanted but can't seem to do so.  When a sale and FS comes around I want to get something, don't you?  LOL  We are shopaholics, I'm afraid, so many places to shop and so much temptation and I am weak.

@mousiegirl, Oh yes, I do like those.  Great shapes, loving the square one, second from left.  I'm excited for you to get them.  Do you plan to use the rings too?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl, Oh yes, I do like those.  Great shapes, loving the square one, second from left.  I'm excited for you to get them.  Do you plan to use the rings too?

No, lucymo, I didn't buy the rings.  I think if I intertwine Valerie's maple leaf glitter garlands with these they will look wonderful. Smiley Happy  I will post pictures after I decorate, whch will be sometime in September, as it is still Summer here.  The weather was cooler this week so I was feeling a bit Fallish, lol, but have been busy reorganizing.  I did buy these H205808 in cream to go on top of the pillars.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

No, lucymo, I didn't buy the rings.  I think if I intertwine Valerie's maple leaf glitter garlands with these they will look wonderful. Smiley Happy  I will post pictures after I decorate, whch will be sometime in September, as it is still Summer here.  The weather was cooler this week so I was feeling a bit Fallish, lol, but have been busy reorganizing.  I did buy these H205808 in cream to go on top of the pillars.

I'm still loving summer too.  I don't usually do any fall until September.   MTH got the set of five candles too and loves them.  I got a set of five CI candles awhile back but not embossed.  It will be great when you're finished decorating.  Enjoy the rest of summer.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I'm still loving summer too.  I don't usually do any fall until September.   MTH got the set of five candles too and loves them.  I got a set of five CI candles awhile back but not embossed.  It will be great when you're finished decorating.  Enjoy the rest of summer.