Honored Contributor

Re: Now I've Seen Everything...

@Jk9   @mspatmac    You people take things way too seriously.  Did you ever hear of "tongue-in-cheek"?  Where's your sense of humor? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Jeepers! How can a post about an insect repellent device turn so nasty so fast? Yikes! Not taking sides, but are women actually going to have a tiff over this...c'mon now. Go to your rooms, you're going to bed without dinner! 😜

Respected Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

Jeepers! How can a post about an insect repellent device turn so nasty so fast? Yikes! Not taking sides, but are women actually going to have a tiff over this...c'mon now. Go to your rooms, you're going to bed without dinner! 😜

I agree with you.  I thought most people understood that we were just having fun with what seems like an expensive toy.  

If you bought it and it works great for you that's wonderful.  I always disliked the p..ping moose thing but it seems like many people thought it was funny and purchased it.  To each his own.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Actually I was just writing a reply asking if you were just being "tongue in cheek" or sarcastic with the phrases "no longer do you have to expend the vast amount of energy or time......." and "even comes in rose gold, which is sure to impress flies."   Sounded to me like you were "poking fun" at the product.  (I got interrupted so came back and read the additional posts).  Pardon me if I missinterpreted your words.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@HonestLife    No, we are not.  We've reached an adult understanding. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@HonestLife  @J Town Girl  Sadly I read your posts.  I wasn't trying to be nasty or serious.  Reminds me why I stayed off the boards.......Lesson learned

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@HonestLife  @J Town Girl  Sadly I read your posts.  I wasn't trying to be nasty or serious.  Reminds me why I stayed off the boards.......Lesson learned

It's not a problem.  I never thought you were being nasty.  I do know what you mean about hesitating to respond to a post. .  So many times I'll think about posting something but then I'm afraid it will be taken the wrong way.  

It's often difficult to interpret what someone is actually thinking when you aren't speaking directly to them.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the Q that much but happened to turn it on this moning and saw part of the presentation.  I had to laugh!  Really?!

Honored Contributor

My family teases me that I'll buy (and have bought) everything QVC sells.

I can't wait to tell the how wrong they are.  I don't own these things nor will I EVER own these things!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624     It's difficult to explain "humor"...    

♥Surface of the Sun♥