Super Contributor

Re: Now Dr. Oz has a mattress😳😳😳

I couldn't agree more! I do not find him to be credible as a physician, based on what I have seen of his shows. Further, each of the items in this show is available in the marketplace by numerous brands/vendors without the added cost of paying him for his name. I also find having his wife to sell the items under his name insulting to us shoppers and viewers. QVC, please rethink some of these "celebrity" fronted brands as it dilutes your credibility, as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now Dr. Oz has a matress😳😳😳

@queendiva wrote:

QVC is a bad joke. Bringing in a celeb doctor to sell a mattress, yet letting go a Coty Award winning designer who has been here for 20 years selling his superb quality clothing.

Looks like the inmates must be running the asylum at QVC. Ridiculous.

Which designer is that?  Who was let go?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

QVC is a bad joke. Bringing in a celeb doctor to sell a mattress, yet letting go a Coty Award winning designer who has been here for 20 years selling his superb quality clothing.

@queendiva  I wondered the same thing as @Puppy Lips .  Which designer is no longer with QVC?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Not sure but I read Louis Dileo ... not sure if that's his name but his line is no longer on QVC.

Linea by Louis ?

I read it on the forums I believe.

Super Contributor

He probably teamed up with the My Pillow Guy and Dr. Phil.   They are all one in the same to me.   In other words.......... they have all lost credibiltity with me.

@evelyner wrote:

Dr Oz selling mattresses is so silly. He should be ashamed. 

Super Contributor

When he stated he thought , parents could deal with the death of their child since it would be such a small percentage dying from

@hookedonq wrote:

I couldn't agree more! I do not find him to be credible as a physician, based on what I have seen of his shows. Further, each of the items in this show is available in the marketplace by numerous brands/vendors without the added cost of paying him for his name. I also find having his wife to sell the items under his name insulting to us shoppers and viewers. QVC, please rethink some of these "celebrity" fronted brands as it dilutes your credibility, as well.

going back to school during the Corona Virus......... and Mr. Phil stated more people die from smoking and car accidents........ That sealed the deal for me.  I Refuse to watch or listen to anything they have to say or sell or do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@queendiva  I wondered the same thing as @Puppy Lips .  Which designer is no longer with QVC?

@NickNack 

LDO (Linea by Louis Dell'Olio} is correct, he announced it on his website.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@NickNack 

Thank you @KingstonsMom .  That is shocking to me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@NickNack 

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@NickNack 

I thought this was a secret....the XXXXX threads, lol ruh-roh..,

Q has removed a number od brands across all categories, typically these decisions that are made due to slow sales, small and shrinking customer base, poor P&L

New brands are being added to these impacted categories - fashion,  home etc with more attractive P&L, stronger projected sales, market share growth.

A new fashion brand was introduced tonight.

Dr Oz has a long running syndicated show - the potential for Q to secure new customers in home category that could extend to fashion,  beauty etc. 

It's a business decision.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I do not care for Dr. Oz and NEVER watch his program.  He loves being a celebrity.  I thought he was a doctor???  LOL

kindness is strength