Respected Contributor

Re: Not ready for fall decorating but....

Is the white truck smaller than the red truck from last year? It looks as though it might be a tad smaller. I have the red truck but it is just too big for my tables.....using it on the porch. They are just adorable.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio. Did you see Valerie show this picture on the show tonight? Congrats!!!

Super Contributor

@Mominohio: Simply beautiful!! .. Valerie just showed your picture.. Congrats!!!! ..Well done..

Respected Contributor

What Item was she presenting? I want to see!

@panda1234 wrote:

@Mominohio. Did you see Valerie show this picture on the show tonight? Congrats!!!

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Cr*p! Did she show my picture? I was out with my mom all day and just got home. Didn't DVR the darn show either. 

Did I miss my minute of fame?!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

Cr*p! Did she show my picture? I was out with my mom all day and just got home. Didn't DVR the darn show either. 

Did I miss my minute of fame?!

@Mominohio  I didn't see a picture, just your name, which I have already forgotten, lol.  Dumb me, I said to myself, oh, she changed her nic, then realized that it was your name, lol.  They both spoke to you. Smiley Happy  Maybe it is on Valerie's facebook.

Honored Contributor

I saw it for a flash-- it took me an instant to register that it was @Mominohio's photo of her truck vignette.

It looked fantastic on air!  Such fun to see "our" @Mominohio recognized for her elegant arrangement.  Wish I had heard Valerie's comment, but had not been paying attention soon enough....

Good job!

Honored Contributor

I don't get the truck thing at all, but pumpkins, acorns ,leaves i like.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I too got the white(more cream) truck. I bought a bunch of faux small pumpkins for the bed of the truck.....I have a truck thing too.

I just wish the doors had more detail. My son is an artist and said he would paint a door handle and some detail on the truck for me.

Honored Contributor

I saw your picture on air too!  It looks great!