Esteemed Contributor

Northern nights hybrid mattress

Do any of you have this mattress?  And if so, do you like it?

I have a newer mattress in my bedroom, but thinking of getting a new one in dh's room. 

I am also wondering if this mattress is hot or if it gets hot the longer you are in it? Mine gets hot. And it was quite a bit more than this Northern Nights one.

TIA. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Northern nights hybrid mattress

Very similar but less money & free shipping: Sealy 12" hybrid mattress .Made in the USA. at Home Depot: $480.00.Medium firm- queen.

I do have the new NN mattress. Does not sleep hot.They call it medium firm. I guess that is a matter of opinion. I would call it medium. Pleased with my purchase, which was $499.00 for the queen at TSV price.

Super Contributor

Yes, We got the Northern Night Hybrid mattress , king size about a week ago and love it. We live in Florida, air has been on all week, and don't detect any heat from matrress. It is the most comfortable mattress we have had in along time. Our Sleep Number bed died after 10 years, and this one is as good as that one was back when we first got it , for a third of the price. Even the husband, who doesn't like anything, said he now looks forward to going to bed.  It was heavy, but manageable for the two of us seniors . It practically unrolled itself , and took only a couple of hours to fully blossum. We took a chance, because it is a King matttress  all folded up in a box, we are still surprised how sturdy, and comfortable it is! Susi.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susic wrote:

Yes, We got the Northern Night Hybrid mattress , king size about a week ago and love it. We live in Florida, air has been on all week, and don't detect any heat from matrress. It is the most comfortable mattress we have had in along time. Our Sleep Number bed died after 10 years, and this one is as good as that one was back when we first got it , for a third of the price. Even the husband, who doesn't like anything, said he now looks forward to going to bed.  It was heavy, but manageable for the two of us seniors . It practically unrolled itself , and took only a couple of hours to fully blossum. We took a chance, because it is a King matttress  all folded up in a box, we are still surprised how sturdy, and comfortable it is! Susi.

Thank you for your reply. I am glad to hear you like it so much!

Super Contributor

Hope it helped. I had gotten the recommendation from someone else in the forum. Have been meaning to do a review and give it 5 stars as many have already done. It isn't something that can be easily returned after all. Then there is the old mattress to get rid of.  We just disassembled our old sleep number bed. That was as bad as setting it up !