Super Contributor

If you have purchased and used the Northern Nights Hybrid Mattress (Dream Supreme), i would love to hear your thoughts. There are many hybrids on the market with just as many prices! A king size ranges from $599-$1599 Are they all made the same? If i chose this one the Q and don't care for it, how would i return it? While i am currently healthy, i am sure they would not accept this kind of return at this time. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Northern Nights Mattress

There are reviews for this item number.  Only qvc could answer your question about returns at this time.

Honored Contributor

My sister has the 100% memory foam version of this mattress and loves it.  I'd buy it before I'd choose this one.  Before she bought it, at my urging, she called CS to inquire about returns.  They told her, her money would be refunded but getting rid of it would be her responsibility.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always suggest buying a mattress from Costco on-line - lots of reviews (and excellent customer service) or buying from a local mattress store (not furniture store). I always google the stores' names and and check them out on Yelp. Reading all the reviews is so helpful.

Many stores give u a 3-month trial period and they would exchange. Always get that in writing.

Honored Contributor

Refund without returning?  What a deal.  I wonder if this is permanent?  I need a memory foam mattress desperately for the cottage.  The one up there now absolutely kills my back.