Honored Contributor

Re: No Polartec Fleece Sheets?

I love the cardinals and the buffalo plaid sheets.  I could collect sheets except I have no storage to speak of.  I did buy two sets of polarfleece from Costco at the end of the season when QVC was out.  Very nice, extra pillow cases, they come in four basic colors only.  So far they haven't pilled at all.  Some of my older QVC sheets show pillig.  

Honored Contributor

I bought another two sets during one of the CIJ promotions.  They were a set of two, one solid, one print for something like $39 (queen).  And I got free shipping, when they offered that.

I've noticed that they keep changing the prices on the sets they have in stock at the moment.  Every time there's a CIJ show the prices go down, then they put them back up.

Right now I have far too many sets of these!  I'm running out of space, so I plan to donate the older sets to the local animal shelter.

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57.   There is an upcoming polar fleece TSV listed in "New Today" products. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

The sheets that are featured under the New tab are not Malden Mills.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TSV (or Big Deal?) sheet set that's being offered is the Berkshire Velvet Soft fabric.  I bought those, when they first came out and ended up returning them.  They would not stay on the bed.  Every single morning I was having to refit them.  I looked at other reviews and found people were having the same problem.  They're so "slick" that they just won't stay put.

My DH loves the PolarTec Fleece, but he didn't like the Velvet Soft at all.

ETA:  If anyone can use California King, they have a set of cream Polartec Fleece with embroidered pillowcases for $25.01 and free shipping!  Just put "Malden Mills" in the search box.