Honored Contributor

Re: Nine + Sixteen blogger home in Victoria magazine

I love the colors. The kitchen and bedroom are my favorite. The other rooms are too full for me but still pretty.

I know open shelves in kitchens are not practical but the look is warm and welcoming. The pendant lights in the kitchen are fantastic.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@GingerPeach wrote:

BTW, @Drythe , I just received the kitchen towels and napkins in the  check that you recommended.  I got yellow.  They are truly very nice.  Thank you!

(Were they always "by Valerie" because I don't remember that when ordering? I can't find the post on which you recommended them.)

@GingerPeach 

Yes, I think so.  H312118

I’m so happy you like them, I think they are well done.  

The small towels are nice for hand towels in guest bath too. I have them in the yellow, light blue, green & Peony.  Don’t need that many, but those colors are all pretty, even the Peony, and we’re not into pink here.   ♥️

Now I remember, @Drythe .  I thought they were from someone named "Valerie Franklin."

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

A bit cluttered for me. I like some of the individual pieces. The entry, stairs, & French doors are nice. I like the kitchen cabinets but not the open shelves. My biggest complaint is I hate the polka dot wallpaper in the bedroom.