Honored Contributor

Love this room--not fussy, not cluttered ,serene colors --just prefect for me.

Honored Contributor

It's pleasant, appears comfortable and cheerful, with a hint of sweetness. Nothing off the charts, but nothing dreadful either. I don't care for either lamp and can take or leave the table on the left of the bed. Liking the matchstick blinds.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
I would not have this necessarily in my home even though I like the colors, but it looks very peaceful in say a B&B type place or as a cozy guest room I'd like to stay in!
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I like it too. Reminds me of an inn, or perhaps the spare room at my grandparents house. They weren't called guest rooms back then, always the spare room. 

My thoughts exactly @AuntG.  

Respected Contributor

@jubilant 

I'm going to guess from this photo that the room appears to have a cheery, airy flow to it.  I like the wall colors & would rather have a straight rod iron bed frame rather than curved.  I'd change out the couple pieces of art & undecided if I like the tables.  Overall, it has good potential.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I could be content reading, resting and sleeping in that room, cozy and warm.

Honored Contributor

Really nice and welcoming tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

It would be OK for a bed and breakfast or a spare bedroom for guests but I wouldn't want it for my own bedroom.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

It's a very peaceful and calming room.  Personally, I don't care for metal beds.

Esteemed Contributor

Very easy on the eye.  Not too staged.