Honored Contributor

Re: News For Valerie's Sunday Show

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Well, guys, I checked out last night before we established yet more time zones, but it seems regardless, nothing was released for sale, boo. I was rolling on the floor again this morning, with all your antics. 

I have a suggestion. Next year for CIJ, lets all get together at one location, rent some rooms at a nice inn, and have a big party, and watch CIJ non stop. We can eat, (go swimming during the boring food shows) and drink the whole weekend away. 

I have extra brooms if anyone needs transportation.

I'm wondering if Valerie meant tonight at midnight when she originally posted, or, like others mentioned, they are holding them back so they don't sell out. I was one of the lucky few last year that got the champagne finials before they sold out without being presented.

And there is always the possibility that they didn't make it into inventory in time for the shows. I've seen it happen before with other products, and they don't  present them, even after advertising them. Could be a glitch and they might not get them on air or available till later in the season? (please don't throw rotten fruit because of this last statement).

At any rate, the vigil continues. 

No rotten apples.  :-)  Who know what's going on.  Your idea sounds like a hoot.  I can't imagine what a gathering that would be.  One thing for sure, it would be a fun event.  QVC would send someone there to make sure we had access to an ordering device.  We'll work on that.  LOL

Can I come too???

Everyone's invited. Wouldn't be a party without each and every crazy CIJ lover, and hey, maybe we can convert a few of the one's that don't care for CIJ too!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Lucy, for keeping me straight on what time the shows are and what is going to shown. I will plan my day so that I am home at 3. Those icy picks sound beautiful (like I need any more). I bought 6 sets of the as is flocked and sequined cedar white ones. I received just one box yesterday and I LOVE them. Such a bargain for a little over $17, including tax and shipping. 

I have Valerie on at 5-7 Central and Jill 2-4 Central.  I love those cedar picks and theres so many places to use them.  Glad you could get them at that good price too, always matters to me.  Pictures are up of the icy picks, H205993, but it looks more like a drawing, blk/wh. Hope we all can enjoy relaxing and watching the shows.

lucymo, is this the number for the picks?  H205126

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Lucy, for keeping me straight on what time the shows are and what is going to shown. I will plan my day so that I am home at 3. Those icy picks sound beautiful (like I need any more). I bought 6 sets of the as is flocked and sequined cedar white ones. I received just one box yesterday and I LOVE them. Such a bargain for a little over $17, including tax and shipping. 

I have Valerie on at 5-7 Central and Jill 2-4 Central.  I love those cedar picks and theres so many places to use them.  Glad you could get them at that good price too, always matters to me.  Pictures are up of the icy picks, H205993, but it looks more like a drawing, blk/wh. Hope we all can enjoy relaxing and watching the shows.

H205993 is the # for the picks.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

I meant these picks, sorry I wasn't specific enough.   Flocked and sequined cedar white picks, which rosehill mentioned.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

I meant these picks, sorry I wasn't specific enough.   Flocked and sequined cedar white picks, which rosehill mentioned.

Those were in as is and only copper remains.  Yes that is the #.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

Those were in as is and only copper remains.  Yes that is the #.

Okay, thanks lucymo, I thought those may be the picks that were mentioned, and I bought the white last year, whew!

Honored Contributor

Valerie just said tomorrow nights show will be all new items.

The finals are on now.  The red is spectacular, but I'm just watching today.

Trusted Contributor

Valerie has changed her story. Yesterday she mentioned that the swirl finials would be available after midnight last night, and they would appear in today's show. Now she has stated on Facebook that the finials would be in tomorrow's 3PM show, which means they probably won't be available until at least after midnight tonight.
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Valerie just said tomorrow nights show will be all new items.

The finals are on now.  The red is spectacular, but I'm just watching today.

The only finials I saw today were the set of 5 on YHJ...but there was no presentation, just a teaser of a preview. I guess she ran out of time and will present them during her show next Wednesday.

I don't think Valerie's swirl finials will be presented til the last show tomorrow when everything in the show will be new. That's just my guess Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
Valerie has changed her story. Yesterday she mentioned that the swirl finials would be available after midnight last night, and they would appear in today's show. Now she has stated on Facebook that the finials would be in tomorrow's 3PM show, which means they probably won't be available until at least after midnight tonight.

How dare her do that to us.  LOL  Well, what kind of shenanigans can we start tonight to stay awake until 11?  :-)  She must have misspoke yesterday on FB or they changed the schedule for the finials.  Thanks, Peter for the info.