Honored Contributor

Re: News For Valerie's Sunday Show

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:
Also, according to her Facebook page. the Swirl Finials are going to be available to order off the website TONIGHT at midnight Easter Time.

Yes, thanks.  Have you decided if you'll order a set of the finials and if so, what color you'll get?  I really like the silver but gold would work better for me but don't want anymore orangey gold, have plenty.  So, I'm not sure if I will order any of them.

I don't see them, lucymo, do you?

No, I don't see them.  What's the deal, anyway?  Valerie said on her FB page they would be available to order at midnight tonight.

She usually speaks in Easter time, never Specific time. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I am on Eastern time and I don't see them yet either! 

Esteemed Contributor

I will check again at midnight Fountain Time. 😛
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:
I will check again at midnight Fountain Time. 😛

Geez, I didn't even know about all these time zones, Easter, Specific & Fountain.  I think we all need to go to bed and hopefully the Sandman can reset our brains. SHOPR, I guess at watever time zone I'm in at 12:00 on my clock I'm heading for bed.  I used to be in Central but not sure now.  lol

Trusted Contributor

I'm tempted to go on Val's Facebook page and ask her if she meant Easter, Central, Fountain, or Specific Midnight.
Trusted Contributor

The anticipation is killing me. I hope it lasts.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, at least we know they will be presented tomorrow, right?

In the meantime, I bought CI melting lit snowmen, Valerie's Holly Angels, and CI lit chicadees, these without seeing a picture, so I hope they will look truly like chicadees.  I have the other birds, and they are wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they decided to wait, because they want to present them. They might realize that they could sell out before they have an opportunity to show them.
Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
I wonder if they decided to wait, because they want to present them. They might realize that they could sell out before they have an opportunity to show them.

I think so.  I was actually surprised that they would supposedly be available tonight, but the waiting is annoying, lol.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, All, still no finials.  Sure glad I didn't keep waiting.  Valerie may have misspoke when she said they would be available to order at midnight.  It's possible, we all do that sometimes.