Honored Contributor

Re: News For Valerie's Sunday Show

@SHOPR wrote:
Lucy, I just want to at least compare colors the best I can before I sleep.

Me too, SHOPR, but so far, nothing.  I'm tired and ready to go to bed.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

Now that the fireworks have stopped, I am fading fast, Lucy. Maybe I can set an alarm for 2 or 3 AM and check again then.
Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lucy. As soon as they appear, we can see what we need to see and all go to bed!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:
Also, according to her Facebook page. the Swirl Finials are going to be available to order off the website TONIGHT at midnight Easter Time.

Yes, thanks.  Have you decided if you'll order a set of the finials and if so, what color you'll get?  I really like the silver but gold would work better for me but don't want anymore orangey gold, have plenty.  So, I'm not sure if I will order any of them.

I don't see them, lucymo, do you?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:
Also, according to her Facebook page. the Swirl Finials are going to be available to order off the website TONIGHT at midnight Easter Time.

Yes, thanks.  Have you decided if you'll order a set of the finials and if so, what color you'll get?  I really like the silver but gold would work better for me but don't want anymore orangey gold, have plenty.  So, I'm not sure if I will order any of them.

I don't see them, lucymo, do you?

No, I don't see them.  What's the deal, anyway?  Valerie said on her FB page they would be available to order at midnight tonight.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe instead of being available at Midnight Easter time, they'll be available at Midnight Specific time.
Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:
Maybe instead of being available at Midnight Easter time, they'll be available at Midnight Specific time.

Peter, you may have something with that midnight Easter time.  Would that be Specific or Pacific time?  lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Valerie Parr Hill, some for Sat and some for the Sun 4-5pm show. We will post another album for all the new we'll have for you Sun 9-11pm eastern.

I just read this on Valerie's FB page so there may be other stuff to tempt us.  Just in case you haven't read it I wanted to let you know.  LOL

@lucymo wrote:

Valerie Parr Hill, some for Sat and some for the Sun 4-5pm show. We will post another album for all the new we'll have for you Sun 9-11pm eastern.

I just read this on Valerie's FB page so there may be other stuff to tempt us.  Just in case you haven't read it I wanted to let you know.  LOLI

I don't know whether to heart this news, or give it a raspberry, LOL, thought I was pretty safe this weekend, guess not.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I just read this on Valerie's FB page so there may be other stuff to tempt us.  Just in case you haven't read it I wanted to let you know.  LOL

@lucymo wrote:

I just read this on Valerie's FB page so there may be other stuff to tempt us.  Just in case you haven't read it I wanted to let you know.  LOLI

I don't know whether to heart this news, or give it a raspberry, LOL, thought I was pretty safe this weekend, guess not.

Mousiegirl, you know me , always trying to help everyone shop. :-)  They need a green Persimmon button.  lol

Honored Contributor

It's not looking good for this to happen anytime soon and I'm seriously thinking about calling it a day before I go to sleep and fall out of my chair.  What do you all think?