Valued Contributor

Re: News For Valerie's Sunday Show

Gosh, if all of you are confused about what you are ordering, I am even MORE CONFUSED. I am so confused, that I thought the set of 5 Valerie finials were one in the same with the finials we have all been lusting for on the website for weeks. Now that's confused. I did not even realize that there is a set of 3, and a set of 5. Pitiful. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the price of he set of 3 swirl finials?

Trusted Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Does anyone know the price of he set of 3 swirl finials?

Not yet, Rose.  We're hoping for around $40, but that's just speculation at this point.  The finials are supposed to be available in about an hour from now.  The item number will be H205287.  I recommend checking them out tonight, because based on their popularity, they might sell out before tomorrow's presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:
Also, according to herFacebook page. the Swirl Finials are going to be available to order off the website TONIGHT at midnight Easter Time.

LOL! I'm sorry, I know it's just a typo, but 'Easter Time' made me laugh. People think we are nuts, getting excited about Christmas in July, and now we have Easter in July !! That oughta drive them nuts!

I needed a little laugh, and that was it! 

I'm terrible with catching stuff like that!  Talk about jumping the gun.  Happy Eastern, bombinohio!

I'm punch drunk or something, because now I'm laughing with tears coming down! I've been driving most of the day, and everthing is funny right now!

If you want to howl, read the posts of last night, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

TGI...CIJ, because a fireworks stand down the road just finished shooting what sounded like a ton of leftovers or something. I couldn't sleep if I tried. Now, where are those 3 finials?!? 😸
Esteemed Contributor

Peter, Your angels comment cracked me up. No further comment. 😉
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:
TGI...CIJ, because a fireworks stand down the road just finished shooting what sounded like a ton of leftovers or something. I couldn't sleep if I tried. Now, where are those 3 finials?!? 😸

Coming up in a couple of minutes.  I'm still not sure because of the colors of gold.  I had decided to get silver but gold works better for me.  Oh, well.  lol

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
Lucy, I just want to at least compare colors the best I can before I sleep.
Valued Contributor

I want to see them presented, too, Lucy & Shopr. Hope they don't spend too much time on Bliss. I need to be up early in the morning, & wouldlike togo to sleep!

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

I want to see them presented, too, Lucy & Shopr. Hope they don't spend too much time on Bliss. I need to be up early in the morning, & wouldlike togo to sleep!

Rose, they are just available for purchase tonight.  I assume they will be presented in Valerie's shows tomorrow.