Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The flipping across America show almost sounds like they've cobbled together some completed removation footage from various shows to create this.

I don't get the sense that is a real show concept.  I could be wrong, but I find it odd that nobody was talking about this prior to the press release.  For the Rock the Block show, they were all posting all over social media about a new show they were working on but no details and then the grand press release.

Boise Boys is done.  They have a new show they are doing  now with a different concept, so having the 2 of them on as well as the Vegas Flippers, which I believe is also done, seems like someone went into the store room to see what they had and came up with this.

I really think I'm right about this.

Her is Alison Victoria with a preview of the show.  "They don't know they're competing."  Right, because it's unused footage.  I bet these were flips that had no dramatic value so they never made it on air as an episode.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCGx6wJlR23/ 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I follow Boise Boys (they go by Timber + Love) on social media and you would think they would be promoting this show since they're on it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

And another lawsuit for Windy City Rehab.  They had financial partners who put in $3M.  Many of those houses didn't sell, some sat on the market or off market for a long time and sold for under their asking price.  So I can see how they would have lost money.

I was always able to see the house number even though they tried to hide is in most shots and followed some of the homes to see if they sold.

https://therealdeal.com/chicago/2020/06/18/windy-city-rehab-stars-alison-gramenos-donovan-eckhardt-s... 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN