Fix my Fail
House in a Hurry
Hot Mess House
First Time Design
Renovation Island
Design on a Dime (old show updated)
Maybe they realized we are tired of the flips
Honored Contributor

It's about time....the network is a big bore....I am so over, well never really watched, the Scott brothers.

Valued Contributor
Only watch HGTV occasionally. Used to be my go-to. Never ever watch property brothers!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Newer HGTV homes

[ Edited ]

That hunk Scott McGillivray (sp?) is coming on with a new show. Scott's House Call. It'll be worth watching just to watch him. He is toooooo cute.

Esteemed Contributor

I miss the gardening shows. 

I never watched Property Brothers either, also never liked Love It or List It.

Honored Contributor

some of these are pretty good. i have been watching a little of them.

another new one starts July 9 that is flipping, called flippers across america. i will check that out too.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

I am so over most of the shows too--but I have been watching the Reno Island---holy cow---can't even get my head around ALL the repairs that place needs . and was there a budget discussed? Must be many thousands of $$. I like the shows where the people are decent to each other especially the husband and wife teams-----there have been a few where the man is truly a nasty SOB and all he did was cuss and yell at his wife--jerk!!!

Respected Contributor

If they ever decide to bring back gardening shows, I'll watch. Until then, not interested. I'm so glad gardening shows are available thru the streaming channels. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Home Town show with Ben and Erin.  They're fun to watch and she has some nice designs.  I also like that they repurpose some materials in the homes they remodel.  They've been renewed for a 5th season in 2021.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

I blame all the mistakes I have made in my garden on HGTV dropping all their gardening shows. Smiley LOL  Seriously, I wish they would do more on gardening and yard designs and if they're not then they should drop the "G" and just be HTV.